amber necklaces

sugarpuff

Reaction score
how do you measure a baby for an amber teething necklace ? how tight should they be ?

x

13" is the average size, some people go for 12" though if they have a slimmer baby. It should fit so it's not tight enough to be like a choker but not long enough that they can bring it up over their chin and chew on it. HTHs :flower:

oh bum, who stole that necklace that i was eyeing up in your shop ? :cry:

is that the buttery one? All i can tell u is a bnb member though I'm not saying who, i'll let her come and confess her sins :haha:

Was it me? :blush: I ordered a buttery one yesterday.

I have an 11" on Theo, Ill probably need a slightly longer one when hes about 8/9 months perhaps but its the perfect length for him atm and anything longer would have been too long. Bearing in mind I bought a spare one from lfernie that is 12" and my 5yr old can wear it :rofl: It is more choker style on him of course but if a 12" can go on a 5yr old....

should be with you tuesday manda hopefully :flower:

Also O/T sorry buy i just saw your siggy SP - congrats to you and your sis! Is that who got wed? Guess she didn't come home for her honeymoon with much of a tan then :rofl:

hehe yep the very same sister ! :haha: i can't wait to be an auntie and the best bit is that she's said she wants to try cloth nappies after originally finding my use of them hilarious :happydance:

:rofl: At least she will have a good teacher! :hugs:

I got it today, and it's gorgeous!!! Jack's been wearing it since I opened the parcel. Next time I'm taking pictures, I'll have to get one of him in it.

I promised a piccy, and I managed to get one last night after his bath.
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs653.snc3/32237_459350122500_802662500_6147833_3321841_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->