Amber teething anklets/bracelets/necklaces...

Pixie19

Reaction score
Do they work?

Where did you get yours and how much was it?

got it at a local natural shop and it was like 20 bucks

We got ours at a local baby store.. He didn't get his first tooth til 9 months but has never really been too bothered, just knaws on his hands a lot lol so maybe it works. I bought one for myself too and instead of getting headaches constantly I've only had a handful
since putting it on last summer.. :)

They're 13 and 15" and were about $20 each.

mine was a gift so don't know where. my lo suffers a lot with teething, I still need calpol but since we put it on she drools a lot less and she isn't snooty with it.

Thanks girls,
I've found some on Ebay but worried about getting a fake :/
Is this the right thing? Teething anklet

Just make sure somewhere it says 100% amber (mine said 100% Lithuanian amber).

Ours was 19.99 and works awesome!!

I got mine off eBay. Seller : nice-bidding.
It's Baltic amber and was shipped from Lithuania. I have an anklet as I'm not comfortable with Elsie being able to possibly play with a bracelet or necklace. Each bead is knotted on so if it were to snap, they wouldn't fly everywhere, and to fasten is a plastic screw bit that is fixed into one amber bead and screwed into another. I highly recommend. Elsie has been like a different baby! I've cut back on teething powders and calpol since she's had it!

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=290843165901. That's the one we have. I like the paler beads myself so we have the butter and lemon anklet

Thanks for that link! Am thinking of getting Jack one as he's got 2 teeth now and seems to be really suffering with drooling and red cheeks etc. just worried I'll get called a hippy by my (uninformed) relatives if I put an anklet on him! Haha

Awesome! Thankyou for the link!!
Dont know the science behind them working but have read enough positive reviews to convince me to buy one! :thumbup:
Do you have to measure your baby's foot or is it like 'one size fits most' kinda thing?

One size usually fits all!

And boo44 - don't let anyone bug you. I'd rather use a natural product than rub chemicals over my baby's gums...

I didn't have one on for the first tooth and she wasn't too bad but, at the moment the top teeth are coming through and if she doesn't hav it on she is foul. Doesn't help she is sick. With it on she is much happier. As its a necklace I only let her wear it during the day.

Got it from a reputable health food store. I was told the lighter coloured ones work better.

i have one but didnt find it helped tbh :( i may try it again someday soon. but i didnt find it made a lick of difference.

I didn't even think about lookin at sizes, I just bought! Lol. Elsie's is a bit big but she only wears it when it's covered under tights or sleep suit. Sometimes if she's kicked loads I can find it half down her foot but she'll fill it out soon enough!
Ido believe whole hearted that its made a difference... She's started napping which is something I had been fighting for weeks , and she's so much more contented. She'll lie and play now where as she wanted nursing all the time. And as I said, I've stopped the teething powders and calpol! I'm wondering if they will work if I buy my grandparents one each to help with their problems lol

I got a anklet of eBay and I worried about it being fake.

I was worried about necklaces but decided to get one and not let her sleep in it.

I bought it from amber pumpkin (this way I know it's not fake). I take it off at night at double it up as an anklet, so she always has it on. Just take it off for baths.

So we went for this one in 'lemon' Teething Anklet

Hopefully it'll work :thumbup:

Fingers crossed!! :)

Had to laugh at my mum... I said "look at Elsie's amber anklet" and was met with "that's nice. Suprised u didn't get it in pink tho" :doh:

We bought ours from Dino Daisy, didn't make any difference for us though unfortunately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->