Amber teething necklaces?

xerinx

TTC logans lil bro or sis
Reaction score
Ok so i wanna try one of these for logan! Can anyone help as to where to get one from thats real... seen loads on ebay but im not sure if they are real or not!

Dont wanna spend money on something thats fake!!

i got Q's from amber pumpkin. it's a multi coloured one with natural shaped beads (magnetic clasp) i think the smoother rounder beads are the ones that could be fakes. also the chip style ones have the tendency to dig in (a friend had one)

Hmm I got mine from a local shop. You want the "Baltic amber'

It's also really good for eczema and other skin conditions. It cleared the babys up with in a week of wearing it!

Adi's is made of naturally shaped, smooth, Baltic amber in multiple colors, with a plastic screw-clasp. Very pretty, I'd love to get one for myself. He's been wearing it since he started teething at 3 1/2 months. Cut two teeth easy at around 4 1/2 - 5 months, is in the process of maybe finally getting some more. I noticed a marked decrease in his discomfort when we put the anklet on him. Like, he totally went back to his old, smiley self. He had been so irritated and uncomfortable and he'd bust out in crying fits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->