Amelia's head/hair

pinkish_angel

Reaction score
sorry but I am unsure as to where to post this link so feel free to move it to somewhere more appropriate. thanks wobbles xx

Right, its about Amelia. She is now 17 months old and I have noticed over the months that her head at the front (whats it called now I forgot?!) has closed up but it kinda sticks out. Also her hair is not growing very much on top where this lump is. I will post a pic if thats ok so u can see what I mean. I dunno if this is normal or if it needs checkin out. Maybe all toddlers this age have this lump but it is unnoticeable with others as their hair covers it. Her hair is short in general but on the top its barely there at all.. its as if its not growing on top. what do u think? anyone else have a short haired 17 month old - ahhh BOYS would be my best bet (lol@me) :dohh: Maybe I am worrying over nothing n it will grow in time

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m11/pinkish-angelz/AmeliaGarden3.jpg

If you are worried hun take her to see Dr or HV, i really can't see a lump/bump TBH Do you mean the Fontanelle? if so i think it does start closing at around 18months or so, I will fiddle with Jacks head when he gets up LOL

As for her not having much hair Em was a right baldie until she was about 2 then she got loads, I'll see if i can find a pic LOL

I haven't got one on the PC, only this one i think she was about 1
https://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d22/jodielou/SWScan0000200004.jpg
I will try and find another and scan it sometime later :)

Maddie still has quite short hair hun i wouln't worry!

I panicked as ella and Kacy had LOADS of hair at lala's age, but all children are different.

If your worried hun then phone HV and book a visit or the GP

xxx

I can see a slight bump and I honeslty cant say if its normal or not ? I dont think it would be anything to worry about but maybe mention it to HV, no harm in asking even if it is nothing.

As for her hair It normal! My friends little girl had no hair for ages, Ella had more hair and she is 7 months younger, then I hadnt seen her for a while and all of a sudden her hair had grown and is now longer than Ella's! I think it played catch up and Amelia's will soon too, she looks so cute though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->