American Horror Story..

It's basically a sexualized Amityville Horror. But more creepy than horror. Definitely keeps you guessing after each show, and the storyline is pretty decent. Not to mention Dylan McDermott is hot. However, I don't care much for Connie Britton.

I know I remember him in Steel Magnolias (love this film) and he has aged pretty well!! I can't wait for Monday night for my fix of this show!!

Have you seen the episode of where he's whacking one off in his room? They show him stark naked from the behind. I was at a loss for words! :cloud9:

I don't like Connie, either! I couldn't figure out why they picked her, but I guess she's in Friday Night Lights? I don't know if it's just because I hate her character in the show, lol, or I just don't care for her acting. Either way, I about threw up when she ate that brain. "For the baby". YUCK!

Maybe it's her character? She acts so bitchy and uptight. Really, she needs to come off it already.

I couldn't believe she ate the brain "for the baby". What fetus would benefit from eating a raw brain?? Pregnant women can't eat sushi or deli meat, so I would think a brain would be out of the question. :haha:

I cannot wait to see who Rubber man is! My guesses are the security guard, Tate, or the first owner who's this weird scientist.

I can't believe he's fifty years old... he looks so good!

And yeah, it must be her character. My OH doesn't like her, either. OH thinks that whoever impregnated her (aka: The Rubber Suit guy!) must have put some sort of evil thing in her, and the evil thing is making her crave that raw stuff. Because after she ate it, she looked at the plate like she was disgusted with herself lol. I would be too!

Well the next episode they reveal who Rubber Man is. Did you see this last episode? She's carrying twins! Which of course one is evil and maybe the other is good?

I want to know more about Tate. Also is Violet dead after she took those pills?

And what's so great about Constance? She's this old bitty that gets good looking men.

No I haven't seen the last one! :(
The last one I saw was Piggy Piggy. I watch them on Hulu so can only see when they've uploaded new ones! Crazy that she has twins though!! I have NO idea about the Rubber Man, and I never even thought about Violet might be dead because of those pills... Would make sense, though. I personally love Tate, and I love Constance, lol. But I loved Addy the most! I can't believe she's gone. :(

No I haven't seen the last one! :(
The last one I saw was Piggy Piggy. I watch them on Hulu so can only see when they've uploaded new ones! Crazy that she has twins though!! I have NO idea about the Rubber Man, and I never even thought about Violet might be dead because of those pills... Would make sense, though. I personally love Tate, and I love Constance, lol. But I loved Addy the most! I can't believe she's gone. :(

Oh no, I didn't mean to spoil it for you!! :dohh: I won't say another word!

Well in the next few episodes they have yet to bring Addy back, which I'm assuming at some point they will. But she didn't die in the house, so I wonder how that's going to work out. If you die in the house, then you haunt the house and can't leave, only on Halloween.

I definitely want to know more about Tate. They need to let on about why he did it. Also, I wonder when he's going to find out about Addy's death.

i love this show! My OH doesn't really like it as he's not a huge fan of horror flicks but i've been waiting for such kind of TV series for sooo long. I'm a big fan of horror movies, especially psychological/ghostly ones (not gory ones) and this is like an ice-cream for me! :))

It's okay about the spoiler! Lol! I'm wondering when they will load the next episode so I can watch it! I'm half tempted to go searching for a pirated version, lmao.

I want to know why Tate did it, too. I remember when he first started talking to the psychologist, he was talking about the killings like they were just dreams. When does he find out he's dead?

ALSO - did anyone notice that in Halloween Part 2, the goth girl that got shot said that Tate asked her if she believed in God before shooting her. But when it shows the scene of him shooting all of the kids, he didn't ask her anything...

ALSO - did anyone notice that in Halloween Part 2, the goth girl that got shot said that Tate asked her if she believed in God before shooting her. But when it shows the scene of him shooting all of the kids, he didn't ask her anything...

YES!! I totally noticed that and remembered that!

The thought lingered in my mind when he was shooting up the library. Perhaps someone else shot these kids and it wasn't Tate? Constance did say she has more children. Perhaps a sibling shot those kids and Tate got blamed for it?

I wonder what's going to happen when he finds out Addy is dead.

Ooh hurry up and watch the new episodes!!

I am gonna go searching for the newer episode right now, lol. I MUST WATCH!

Hehehe, let me know when you do! They reveal Rubber Man tomorrow. :happydance:

I found it and watched it!! Gah I can't wait for the rest of them.

I'm wondering where the Montgomery's weird science child went??
Also, just how many children does Constance have? What's the deal with her deformed son?

DO NOT READ MY POST IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN UP TO EPISODE 8! Lol.

I did NOT see that one coming!
TATE was the Rubber Man? SO WEIRD! It makes sense but still weirds me out lol.

Anywho, I really love Constance and am wondering about her children, as well. Also, I'm a bit confused at a part in episode 8.
When Hayden is shown having sex with that man, is that Constance's dead husband or what? I didn't really get that? He mentioned Constance catching them, and Hayden said they never get caught, and them she stabs the shit out of him, and he gets up and goes to the kitchen. So... he died there and must be stuck there as well, just doesn't come out often? Do I have that right?

Might I just add that I freaking hate Hayden. I hope she goes away for good at some point because I just want to punch her in the face whenever I see her! And also, I can't believe they admitted the mom to the hospital!

SPOILERS - CONTINUING ON FROM THE EPISODE 8 POST ABOVE....

I definitely didn't see it coming either! But, I love that Tate is the Rubber Man!

I was confused with Hayden too. I was trying to figure out who she was having sex with, and I didn't hear him say anything about Constance, but that would make sense if it was her husband. Maybe we'll find out more about that this week?

I don't like Hayden either, but she really creeps me out. She's definitely played the scorned lover/bitch role well.

I think a lot of my hate for Hayden comes from me not liking her from another series she was in (Nip/Tuck). I hated her character there, too, lol.

Oh wow! I didn't even realize she was in Nip/Tuck. It's been so long since we've watched it, that I guess I didn't remember. I'll have to tell DH that when he calls!

Ah there you are Don'tworry!! I was waiting for you to catch up!

He was one of my choices, but Idk if he was wearing the suit when Vivian got pregnant?? That would be cheating on Violet. So I don't believe he was the one who knocked her up.

I was confused about that part too :shrug: with whomever Hayden was having sex with. It looked like one of Constance's boyfriends or it could've been Constance's DH she caught in bed with the maid. Hayden IS annoying!

Are you convinced Violet's totally dead?? They made the comment she hasn't been in school for weeks and when her and Vivian went to leave, it was too convenient they didn't get to leave the driveway! She so died from that overdose.

I don't understand why Tate and Hayden were trying to drive Vivan to the nut ward if there mission is to get the babies. Wouldn't they want to keep her in the house? Next episode looks even more confusing when they throw in religious aspects :wacko:!

Yes we are all caught up, and now I'm DYING to see the rest of this season.

Tweak - Yes that Hayden girl (Kate Mara) plays Matt's girlfriend who is actually a lesbian/bisexual and is in love with her best friend. I hated her cause she broke Matty's heart! :(

Armywife - I totally do think Violet is dead. Me and OH just talked about it and all of those points are pretty valid! It will probably leave us hanging until next season!! I doubt they will give that away so soon.
I think they got rid of Vivian so that the babies get taken away from her. They did the easy part (for Hayden, since she hates her) by getting rid of her, but as soon as the babies are born they will probably be given to the dad, right? I just couldn't believe they actually took her away... I thought someone would stop them or something. Maybe I just didn't see it coming so I'm still trying to process it lol.

I want to know more about the babies in her, though. OH thinks it's going to be the red-headed twins like, reincarnate! I want to know about the hooves that nurse said she saw lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->