American Horror Story..

I'm waiting till I can watch it with DH. He's been working 13 hr days for the past couple of days, so no time to watch it together :(

Hopefully this weekend! I was a bad girl and looked at the spoiler though. :dohh: Now I can't WAIT to watch it!

Just watched that last episode - I knew Vi was dead! When will the parents find out?
And I wonder what will happen when Ben wakes up, since he saw it was Tate that raped Vivien...
Why the hell did Lawrence/Larry turn himself in? He said he was going to make sure Constance would rot in jail or whatever... :(
And I also wonder if Vivien will really just be allowed back in "a few days". Hmm.

The finale episode better be AWESOME.

SPOILER Don't read if your from the UK lol

I can't believe Voilets dead! and Tate is the rubberman/rapist. Such a crazy programme!!!

Just watched that last episode - I knew Vi was dead! When will the parents find out?
And I wonder what will happen when Ben wakes up, since he saw it was Tate that raped Vivien...
Why the hell did Lawrence/Larry turn himself in? He said he was going to make sure Constance would rot in jail or whatever... :(
And I also wonder if Vivien will really just be allowed back in "a few days". Hmm.

The finale episode better be AWESOME.

I didn't know she died until yesterday! I think Tate will do something to ben because he saw her, I also think moira (the maid) might help ben now that she looks old to him again xx

So glad you ladies caught up!! :wohoo:

-I wonder if Ben will remember if Tate is Rubber Man. He might not since he was knocked out.

-Poor Violet, she doesn't want to be stuck in that house. I knew it was her in the crawlspace. Vivian will probably the first one to find out that she's dead, but it won't be for a while since the main focus is the babies.

-Larry took the evidence out of the house but he didn't turn it it. He described the murder and the weapons. I'm willing to bet he planted it in Constance's place so she'll take the fall. He was giving her one last chance when she came to visit him in prison.

-I felt like they could've elaborated more on why Tate doesn't care for his mother. Because of Larry wasn't enough for me. I wonder if he'll ever find out if she was the one who actually killed Beau.

---Questions we still have---

What's Hayden plotting? She's been awful quiet.
Where's Nora's mad science baby?
Are Hayden, Nora, and the gay guys all going to fight over the babies?
When will everyone discover that Violet is dead?
How will she react to Tate fathering one of the twins? Then again it doesn't matter because she's stuck there.
Is Larry going to frame Constance?
What's the deal with the medium?
Are Vivian and Ben going to keep their evil twin or let the house have it and move away with the good twin?

I think someone will figure something out soon about Violet... since the police or w/e came to the house because she missed 16 consecutive days of school... and said that if she doesn't go, they'll have to go to juvenile court.

I can't believe that Vivien is dead!

I'm glad that Violet found out all that stuff about Tate though. And sad for Chad that the banishment curse didn't end up working, you can tell that no one wants to be in that house.

It'll be interesting to see how it works out with Vivien and Nora in the house now, and Viv's baby being given to Nora after it was delivered... and I want to see what these babies look like!! And what Hayden does w/ the other one.

I think you'd have to be actually insane to want an infant forever, so hopefully nothing happens to the baby! Wonder if Ben will end up killing himself since Vivien, Violet & the baby are dead?

And I'm glad we saw the psychic again.

That psychic seems to be real and a phony at the same time. I wonder why she could telepathically speak to Violet but her story about getting rid of the spirits is fake.

With Vivian dead, she's going to have to fight Nora and Hayden for the babies. I also don't see Ben leaving since his family is there. He'll most likely off himself. I also bet they'll make Constance take her grandchild..and wrestle the stillborn from Nora.

Also wonder how that's all going to work out with Hayden, Tate, Violet, and Vivian. What a mess!

I'm just now finished up Birth Part 1 and then I'll watch the finale tonight. I can't believe it's already over!! I haven't read the spoilers yet as I'm almost done. Will be back to comment!

I can't believe the season is already over!! :( The finale was awesome, IMO! It was a tiny bit slow at parts, but I heard that was what would happen. But I really enjoyed it!!

I want next season to be on already!

The finale was fantastic. Just finished watching it. What a cliffhanger!! I don't even have words lol.

HONESTLY I NEED THIS SHOW TO BE ON AGAIN

Or Walking Dead.

I am going crazy with no shows to watch (well, aside from The Office)... I used to watch The Ringer & The Secret Circle but haven't watched either since about Halloween and never bothered catching up...

Oh yes. I'm very much missing AHS!!

We're also looking forward to a 2nd season of The Killing! Right now though, we're thoroughly enjoying Revenge on ABC. Definitely one of our favorites shows this season!

I miss this show, too. I so looked forward to it every week! I was half tempted to go back and rewatch it, but the series is still very fresh in my mind. I'll definitely buy it when it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->