American Horror Story..

Some points online said there's one good baby (Dylan Mcdermott's) and one evil baby (Rubber man). Good point, I could see them giving the babies back to the dad and Hayden stealing them. I guess they would have to kill the babies in order to keep them in the house. Hmmm, but if Dylan McDermott's character was smart, he would keep them in his apt and Violet. But she can't technically leave the house..maybe it will be revealed that she's dead before this season is over.

I can't wait to find out more about Constance and Tate's relationship this Wed's episode!

I'm thinking the season finale is coming soon.

I think so, too. Isn't there only 10 or 11 episodes this season? I read an article somewhere that said they shortened this season, and are doing the full 13 episodes next seasons. Which STINKS! :(

Just looked and Rubber Man was episode 8. We've got "Spooky Little Girl", "Smoldering Children", and "Birth" to go. There was an empty slate for episode 12, so who knows if we'll get to that. I looked on Wikipedia, it better be accurate!!!

To comment.. yeah Hayden was sleeping with Constance's dead husband in that episode lol.

I realllyyy want to find out who Constance's 4th child is? She's got Tate, Addie, and Beau (I think that's his name?)... AND I want to see something happen with the non-human child of the Montgomerys that is living in the basement?

Anddddd to warn you all there are episode 9 spoilers in here if you haven't seen it!
I'm actually so freaking mad that Vivien isn't magically 100% better now that she's left the house!! She is my favourite character lol. I wish Moira would have just told her the truth so many times?? Speaking of Moira... now that Ben is "seeing things as they really are"... I wonder if he will act to get Vivien out of the hospital... sounds like he is thinking she may have told the truth... but I wonder if it'll last.

Or what Hayden will do when Vivien comes home :dohh: Or if Violet will say anything about the lie, etc. Curious to see what Constance does, knowing Tate is one of the fathers of the twins.. and that the baby he fathered is the 'antichrist'.

I find Billie Dean really interesting, but I wish she'd have a bigger part!

If anyone needs the links to watch online they can PM me btw :thumbup:

Anyone want to talk fave characters? lol. I love Vivien, Moira, Contance (lol) & Nora.
HATE Hayden, don't like Violet and Tate really (everyone LOVES them though and LOVES them together? Fangirls have even named them "Violate" :lol:)... and I don't care for Ben much either.

I am not looking at the spoilers yet because I haven't found a pirated version to watch! Lmao!

My favorite character right now is Constance. I loved Addie to bits. I also like Tate, but I just think he's very attractive (He was in this girly movie called Sleepover and I had a crush on him them too haha). I still hate Vivien, I still definitely hate Hayden, and I don't care for the dad at all either. I can't decide about Violet though!

I am also EXTREMELY interested in what the heck happened to the Montgomery baby! And what the hell is that weird thing that's living downstairs that scratched that girl's face?

That weird thing is supposed to be the Montgomery baby. The dad was a drug addict/weirdo doctor who went off the deep end pretty much- a boyfriend of one of the girls who went to him for an abortion found out about it, and kidnapped their baby. In the flashback when the police came to the door with the evidence box, that was their baby, cut up into pieces. Dr. Montgomery then sewed it back together and used one of the beating hearts from a fetus of one of his patients... and created this creature, attempting to bring their baby back to life basically, but it wasn't human. He puts it up into the crib for Nora, Nora goes up and the creature attacks her when she is trying to nurse it; Nora goes downstairs with her bloody chest and she then shoots her husband, then herself. The creature/the baby is that thing still living in the basement.

Oh I wasn't aware that that thing was supposed to actually be the baby. It looked like a grown up sort of. Well, with claws or whatever hahaha.

Well, it's not a baby anymore- it's alive, living in the house vs haunting it, as far as I'm aware, and has been since the 20s/30s when the Montgomery family lived there.

So glad I found this thread, it's on in the UK and the last episode was the one with the evidence box, I'm glad you just cleared a few things up for me. Does anyone else feel like hitting the women who's daughter has Down Syndrome or is that just :)

Constance? Haha yeah for sure- she is a royal biatch at times! But I think she's funny, and she does love her kids- just in some crazy soap opera-esque mom type of way :lol: I wonder if we'll learn anything about her past, I mean beyond her wanting to be famous when she was young but having kids and stuff instead... like what made her so nuts??

Ok I'm not sure but isn't she the woman from the first episode that shot the maid in the eye ???? I'm crap with names :(

Yes, punk chick..you're correct!

I like Violet, the father, Addie, security guard, the first inhabits of the house (Montgomerys?). Now I did like Tate, but this last episode I'm kind of disappointed in him. I don't care for Constance, Hayden, and especially Vivian. Maybe it's just because I don't care for her as an actress all together.

You almost need to take notes on each episode you watch. Tonight's was great, with a infamous murder reference.

How do you do that "Spoiler"?

put your text between this:

[ spoiler]
and
[/spoiler ]

(just make sure there are no spaces in yours)

I'm confused...why does the maid appear young to the men and old to everyone else? :shrug: I mean she died young so why doesn't she appear that way to everyone? :shrug:

Chris, the men see her as the young woman because that's the age that she died I guess, but the women see her "for what she really is", they see through that and into her soul or something to that affect, so they see an old woman, even though she was young (as she appears to the men) when she passed.

Chris, the men see her as the young woman because that's the age that she died I guess, but the women see her "for what she really is", they see through that and into her soul or something to that affect, so they see an old woman, even though she was young (as she appears to the men) when she passed.

Ah makes sense! Thanks!

So Violet is dead- I thought so, since she hasn't left the house in forever.

Sad to see Lawrence's kids though (the ones that burned alive)...

Wonder when the exterminator will be making his appearance in the house... or when Violet's parents will find out she's dead.. not really wowed by this episode but there's only 1 or 2 left for this season so I assume they are settling down to leave some stuff for next season with some big cliffhanger.

Ahhh I need for people to catch up before discussing spoilers!

If anyone needs links to episodes PM me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->