Ames_x and sweetcheeks85 were now mummies

AWwwww Vicki, he is tooooooooo cute!!! I wish i could of put those scratch mits on hollie, but she has to have her arms and hands free!!!

Hollie was fine with her injections, she cried for about 20 secs with the 1st then when she had the 2nd she screamed place down for about 5 mins but i was getting her dressed again then, but my dr said not to give her calpol straight after, see if she needs it 1st, cos if you give it to them straight away, you dont know how they respond to them and hollie was fine, didnt get any signs, she just slept the whole day, didnt really have full bottles, only a few oz every couple of hours xxx

Hey girlies hows things?

Looking for a bit of advice on ure bedtime routines, I think im maybe putting the wee man down too early hence the reason he isnt sleeping through. I work it round about when his feeds are due i.e. if he was due a feed at 8 I would aim to have him all bathed and have his bottle at exactly 8 coz his next bottle would not be due till 12 am. Obviously the times seem to differ because his feeding can be quite erratic at times. The other night after he had his jags I didnt bother with a bath and never put him down till we went to bed and he slept from 10pm-3am, then that was him till 7.30.

Last night he went down at 8pm (so did we lol) he slept till 1.40am then was back up at 5am (5oz) and then at 7am (3oz) and then had another feed at 9am (7oz) so I feel ive got a newborn again. Dunno whats going on. He is sleeping right now so hopefully he will go back to 4 hourly feeds for the rest of the day, which if he does will mean his bedtime bottle will be due at 9pm.

Help lol.

I dont do hollie's bath til about 9-9.30 as her bottle is due at 10, so its bath, then put the lotion on, and bottle normally just before 10 then shes down about half 10, then down til 6am, she does have some erracic days still, where she will totally change her feedint times, but that'll only be for a dya then the next back to normal.
Maybe his going through a growth sprut at the mo?! xxx

Is there a growth spurt at this stage too ?????? Thanx hun, i ll c how his feeds go today. Wish it was easier to guess when he was due a feed so I could plan bedtime better. He totally gets the bath bottle bed thing its just out bedtime is never consistent, i.e one night it might be 7 the next 9.

Who thought being a mummy would be complicated lol x

I think there every few weeks to be honest love with there growth, cant believe hollie is 10 weeks today, 2 weeks and she's 3 months old, where has this time flown by to?!?!

Do you ever take him in bed with you? I dont know if this helps cos hollie gets in my bed at her 6am feed?! xxx

I have brought him in to bed with me but I dont want to make it a regular occurence. I dont sleep right with him next to me, so scared I roll on top of him.

I know the time is flying by, its going too quick for my liking. Happy 10 wks Hollie

Wat ur plans 4 this weekend hun x

Vicki he is gorgeous! Hes gunna be tall, he's so long!

To be honest, we havent done a routine with Kane because of the move etc its been manic! He just got into it himself, hopefully i will start putting him to be sooner but things are still manic at the mo with decorating :wacko: xxx

Yeah hun he is really long, he ll be hovering over me just shortly :haha:

How long is he Vicki, hollie is 60cm last week

Awww amy bet the place is coming along nicely though, it'll all be worth it in the end!!!

Im going cinema tonight with me mate to see 2012 and hopefully new moon next week!!! Then X factor over weekend!!! Mmmm so exciting aint it lol xxx

He was 62.5cm the other day, Kaiden was 60com @ birth lol.

Oooo I really want to c new moon. Havent heard of 2012 though, wats that about? We ve nothing planned. Got a night out next weekend though and Kaiden is having a sleep over at my aunt and uncles (brought me up) wonder if i ll sleep that night lol x

Oh really, hollie was 49cm at birth lol
2012 is about the world ending in 2012 with world disasssters
oh really, you looking forward to it? Your be fine sleeping, its when i woke up in morning nd was like where is she, shey hasnt she woken me for food, then you remember lol xxx

Yeah looking forward to it, hope I find something to wear though, hating my shape the now. Really need to start dieting. Am a bit nervous about leaving him but im sure he will be absolutely fine, well I hope so!!!! xoxo

I know what ya mean, i hate mine, got so many lumps and bumps lol
Hollie has been so clingy today, think she know's im going out tonight, i just hope she's good, she gets so moody around 8pm everynight for about 45 mins lol

He'll be fine, hollie is going to the zoo next month without me :-( my bestmate is having her for the whole day then dropping her at my mums about 7pm for my mum to take over, i've never gone that long without her, a whole 24 hours, well be closer to 30 lol xxx

Hiya girls,
Well i've heard from CSA, and fob has spoken to them since recieving his letter about about, and his denying her, so were going down the dna route :cry: I thought we'd go down the road, but deep down i thought he would stand up to his responsbilities
So gotta wait for him to pay for the test, then go along and have his done, then csa will send me a letter saying his completed his and then me and hollie will go along and get ours done, this will have to wait upto 6 weeks for the results :cry:
So feeling abit shite at the moment, doesnt help that im so broke as well, i've got like £50 to last me til last wednesday of december when my money comes through again, so feeling quite down about it all at the mo...
But going along to get hollie's picture done today at one of our baby classes, i've also met a few new mums from another site, so doing a few bits with them during the days and luckly its all free xxx

Hope you and babes are all doing well xxx

Awww hun wat an arsehole!!! :hugs: Imagine denying his own daughter :growlmad: Hope the Dna gets done as quick as possible so he can start providing 4 her lke he should.

Im really needing to join a parent and toddler group or something, I feel stuck in the house the now all the time!! Defo need to get out more :wacko:

Hope Hollie gets some nice pics done :hugs:

Hiya ladies

Hollie has proper started teething now, she has the bright red swollen cheeks, red nose, chewing on everything, the ashton and parsons arent doing that much for her now, so she just screams and screams, cos she's in so much pain, but im only giving calpol when she works herself up so badly, cos i dont wanna give it her every 5 mins if that makes sense, and now to top it off, she has conjunctivitus again cos of the teething

Im supposed to be going to my works xmas party do on saturday, my mum isnt having hollie the night now, cos she think's she wont be able to cope, so my mate jemma is having her whole day and night and dropping hollie off on sunday moring for my mum, as i should be home about 3pm
But i dunno whether i should go now, cos she is poorly?! My mate said i should go and enjoy myself, but all im thinking is if, i go, i have the dinner, then go upto my hotel room, get changed into my pj's and just watch x factor and sleep lol

Hows Kaiden and Kane doing?
We all looking forward to xmas now?
Im so broke its unbelievable, i have like £50 to last me til last weds of december, but luckly my dad is gonna give me some money as his now got some work as i've been helping them with there money xxx

Awww poor baby, Kaiden has just started dribbling and chewing on his hands too so dont know if its the start of things. He doesnt seem in too much pain though but ive got teething gel in just incase.

Lauramarie ure probably out just now enjoying ure xmas night out!! Im stuck in watching the xfactor :wacko: exciting stuff lol. Hope u had a good night. How did Hollie get on at ure mates?

I need to get myself more organised for xmas, dont know whats wrong with me just cant be bothered although I am looking forward to it. Got the wee man a snowman outfit for xmas day :cloud9:

Hiya girlies, how are you and your gorgeous little ones?!

Kane is doing great, we have spoilt him for Christmas :dohh: Chris keeps saying "He doesn't need the best of everything babe" But he does LOL.

Bought him another outfit for Christmas from H&M sooo cute, Lauramarie you should go there, lush stuff for a girl loads of Hello Kitty :cloud9:

I'll take photos of what we have bought him so far later :D. We have also sold our Quinny for £220, we dont use it that often and its so bulky.... was going to get a M&P Luna... but I want a Bugaboo now :rofl: xxx

Well, update on me life lol

hollie has her 1st proper cold, its horrible, she coughs so badly, proper snot dripping and she isnt sleeping, cos she keeps coughing and waking herself up

Im going to my families xmas dinner tomorrow and hollie will be meeting the whole of my family, so looking forward to that, but hope she's going to be ok, got her cough medicine and her nasal spray

Amy im not a fan of hello kitty stuff, but i dunno if its all boots that do all the baby clothes, but the one in croydon, has a massive sale on and all xmas clothes are half proce, so bought hollie a few more bits but nomore, cos i am so broke til end of the month :-( xxx

Oh my god!!!! Does hes bitch of a girlfriend know? Are you gunna let him meet her etc?

Told you what comes around goes around hun :hugs:

Awww no! Bless her cotton socks, Kane is back to normal now he's getting so big! Just yaps away to himself and has convos with us lol.

Thats nice! Cant believe its nearly xmas :shock: this year has flown by...

When I wrote a list of what we bought Kane it didnt seem like much, but the price its come to is crazy! No more now.... :winkwink: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->