Amniotic Fluid Update

happy&healthy

Ada's Mom
Reaction score
Had my 6th ultrasound yesterday......and the fluid levels are finally normal!!! The doctor said everything looked perfect. Our princess was playing with her feet...so cute. I get another scan in 3 weeks...if the fluid levels and growth is normal, then I will stop being monitored and can go back that happy and healthy pregnancy I had before this nightmare begin.

So the doctor has gone from your baby will be stillborn, have downs, club feet, bad kidneys, bad lungs, etc... to everything is perfect. Mommy's intuition was right all along, because I was the one who initially said, "but everything could be all right too?" and it is. I am so thankful!

WOW CONGRATS!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing news honey.....I'm soooooooooo relieved for you:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

phew! :)
congrats that baby is healthy as you thought! :)

yay congratulations hun, roll on the final scan and that weight being lifted off your shoulders! xx

Wow - What a Rollercoster you must have been on. Glad you can relax now - put your feet up and enjoy the ride from here on it.

Best of luck.

I am so glad to hear that... it gives me hope that my little one is going to be ok. Really happy for you
xx:hug:

Thats great, I'm really glad that all went well for you...

Hooray!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
What wonderful news about your perfect little princess. Am absolutely delighted for you - here's wishing you a wonderful and worry-free rest of your pregnancy.

:hug:

that is great news! hopefully you can relax and enjoy your pregnancy now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->