an old lady asked me....

mrscookie

Mama and expecting
Reaction score
how far gone I am...
RESULT! :happydance: first person to have noticed im not just fat and that I am pregnant! yaaaay!
Now im worried that i look too pregnant for 14 weeks LOL!!!
x:hug:

ARGH!! I'm soooo jealous :hissy: I still have never been asked by anyone :(

No u probably look right its about now that u will start to get ur bump enjoy it cos in 4months time u will be feel massive!! Ive bin showing since bout 9wks but this is my 2nd so spose i will do. x

AWWWWW im jealous!!!! No one has asked me anything!! I havnt got a bump yet :(

Awww! Congrats hun! I'm showing too now, but sometimes I have to admit I just look podgy!

Congrats! That's a wonderful feeling! :happydance:

Wow, that's early! Congratulations, it's a lovely feeling, being asked the first time. And there will be MANY more, believe me ;)

I don't think anyone will ask me as I am just fat :rofl: I do try stick my belly out a little but just makes me look fatter. Oh well

no one has asked mr yet eitha and im nearly 32 wks lol people must just think im fat and not pregnant lol.xx

The only people that have asked me this are people that know I'm expecting,and I haven't seen em for abit,lol.

I've had people stare or make comments though,like "Ooo look" It makes you wanna hide!

Aww that's lovely. I think we give it away by unknowingly rubbing our tummies:dance:

My belly is so big and flabby, I doubt anyone will dare ask until it's "really" obvious:blush:

Hi I'm ttc just need some support. This is my thrid month trying hoping for some luck this month for a:bfp:

Hi I'm ttc just need some support. This is my thrid month trying hoping for some luck this month for a:bfp:

Hi hon, and welcome. Good luck with ttc, i dont know if your aware but there is a whole section full of ttc ladies, they are great in there and so helpful, they will give you all the ttc know how you will need.

Thanks to all the girls for there replies, its so awesome to have someone notice. Today i walked through town and had some bloke i knew ages ago looking at me, so i carried on walking and put my hand under my tummy to emphasise my tummy uner the baggy shirt. yaay:happydance:

Oh thank you so much for the reply I hope to be on your side soon. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->