An update...

Paxton

Mum + Wife-to-be
Reaction score
For those of you who have been following a previous thread of mine on how baby was frank breech at 37 weeks (last thursday), I am now 37+4. I had a doctor appointment and he said baby was head down. I couldn't believe it and he pulled out a little ultrasound machine and was all, "There, see that football shaped thing?" :haha: So baby is head down! :happydance::happydance: Which means that may be able to have a normal birth! :happydance: The only downside now is that, if I end up going overdue I don't get an induction (I hated the last induction, so it's not reeally a downside) but he'll go immediately to a c-section. So I HAVE TO HAVE TO HAVE TO go into labour on my own.

Prayers and labour dust my way please? :thumbup:

I told my dad that I've never looked forward to so much pain before :haha:

I just hope baby doesn't suddenly decide that (s)he liked being breech and roly-polys her way back...

OH. And I STILL don't know the gender. The ultrasound person was all, "I know what it is, but I'm not going to tell you!" *rage* But she said the radiologist will put it in his report, but when I asked my doctor, he said that he didn't :shrug: So I'm basically stuck waiting until he? she? is born.

Although I've bought a lot of girly clothes, so if Will turns out to be a boy, then I guess he's just really going to have to get used to wearing pink frilly things... :haha:

yeah you!!!:dust:lots of labor dust for you!!! baby better stay head down!!!..

Why aren't they telling you??
Happy to hear LO switched positions!

Why aren't they telling you??

About the gender? Hospital policy. They're afraid that if they get it wrong, they'll get sued.

LOL, maybe if I promise to sign a "I will not sue you" contract...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->