And 2 days after a perfect 12 week sono...

O Hun good luck and I pray everything is ok for you xx

Ive been bleeding for 2 weeks now hun and baby is ok. Did your scan show any sign of a bleed?x

Had to brake the Doppler out to feel better. Took 15 min to find the beat but I did

Glad you heard the HB! I had so much bleeding with my oldest and they never found a reason. Once I could feel him move it was very comforting!

Dopplers are always reassuring. I had one I used with my son but I sold it thinking I would never have children again. I wish I would have kept it now that I'm pregnant again.

Glad you heard the HB! I had so much bleeding with my oldest and they never found a reason. Once I could feel him move it was very comforting!

Through out the entire pregnancy!? They never found out why?

Yes dopplers are very good when you can find the heartbeat. Relaxes you

Through out the entire pregnancy!? They never found out why?

Yes dopplers are very good when you can find the heartbeat. Relaxes you

Yep! Starting about 3 months in then once a month or so until the end. I had like 5 U/S Couldn't see a bleed. Placenta was in the right place etc. So strange. I actually stopped calling the OB over small bleeds once in 3rd tri and I could feel him moving. Last US though was at like 39 weeks I think cause it was a fair amount of bleeding. He finally came at 41 weeks 1 day after being induced for 30 hours with vaginal delivery - over 8lbs lol. So who knows.

This happened to me with my daughters pregnancy!

I started bleeding a few days after my 12w scan. Bright red like a period. Would fade to brown for a day then red again. Did this for 2 weeks! I had no less than 4 scans during those 2 weeks because I was petrified and no cause was ever found :shrug:

I didn't bleed again and she was fine.

Its a relief you found the hb. Ive had 5 scans so far and only 1 has found the cause of bleeding. Good luck im sure bubs is perfect x

Thanks everyone. Think it's going to be Doppler every other day until my 20w scan haha. Hope I start showing soon or feeling the baby for reassurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->