And I'm Back for baby 5 and HB #3

lynnikins

Reaction score
Found out on Friday that we are going to be welcoming baby 5 at the end of Feb so I guess im back again because I defo want another homebirth this time. :happydance:

lol thanks to CJ just being 8 1/2 months old there are a few faces around here i recognize who were just pregnant then and now due or just had their bubba's

Congrats! I remember you from last time too. LO is 13 months and I'm due again January.

I'm pregnant with #5 also but this will be my second homebirth :) Due Feb 17th 2015

hey smallbliss, i set up a feb mums fb group and theres another one at least whos planning on home birthing in the group so if your on facebook im www.facebook.com/lynnikins

Hey, it looks like multiple of us due in January and February are planning home births. :D I'm planning my second home birth for baby #2. This time I've hired a doula and will use a real birth tub instead of a kiddie pool! I'd also like to encapsulate my placenta this time as well.

I plan on using my Birth Pool in a Box again for this one and again setting it up in my room although maybe the spare room as it is also ensuite and then i wouldnt need to see it after i was comfy and settled into bed. hmm worth talking about to DH im sure. also it could be set up more easily ahead of time.

I am new here but also expecting #5 in April and also having a third home birth! It will be my second water birth :) So excited to do this all over again!! :happydance:

Feronia, I am also interested in encapsulating my placenta this time, I have never done anything with it before but have been more and more interested with each birth. This time I actually want to do it, but I would have to do it myself as I am in a small, isolated community in the NWT and there is no one here that I know of who does it! I've started researching how to do it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->