And I'm back

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
:)

I stopped posting in this section awhile ago, as OH and I were having a hard time, but we're all sorted now :lol:

So I'll be back chatting with you lovely ladies from now on :flower:

OH wants to TTC either May 2010 or February 2011 (after his deployments to Afghanistan) but I'm trying to hold him off until December 2011 as I want to be able to go on deployment too! :lol:

So we're on the long term WTT list :thumbup:

Welcome back :D Glad things are sorted with you and your OH!

hello my lovely, i am so glad your back, loved talking to you!
I think this means a nice shiny new journal!! hehe
xx

Well im joining you on that long term waiting list. Hopefully we will both be preg by dec 2011!

Welcome back! :hugs: x

Hello Hunni!

Welcome back to the WTT Crew! xxxx How are you planning on making your wait easier?

Hey, it's nice to see you back!!! I'm glad things are back on track with OH too, we'll be reading each other for a while yet. xxx

Hello Hunni!

Welcome back to the WTT Crew! xxxx How are you planning on making your wait easier?

I'll be starting my Officer training in January for the Army reserves so that will keep me pretty busy on top of my full time job! :) Plus I'm learning to surf starting next week :happydance:

Hey my love :hugs:

Welcome back, I've missed you in here!

Hope you are well and looking forward to the weekend xxx

Hello Hunni!

I'll be starting my Officer training in January for the Army reserves so that will keep me pretty busy on top of my full time job! :) Plus I'm learning to surf starting next week :happydance:

WOW, Well done hun! Thats going to keep you well and truley busy! I hope that all goes well for you! How exciting! Please keep us posted on how it all goes I would love to here about it all!

Are you nervous about any of it, I cant swim so I would be usless at surffing :rofl:

Love and Hugs

Scratch January, apparently I start on October 29th! :lol:

When I think '2 years' it seems a long time, but then when I think of everything I want to accomplish first, it seems a very short amount of time!

Not nervous about anything yet :lol:

Surfing will be fantastic though, I can't wait!! I've already been looking for my own board and wet suit in pretty girly colours :rofl: I just feel bored not doing some sort of sport, and this is one I can do on my own for no cost (once I've had a couple of lessons, and bought my kit). I was an international level swimmer at school, so I'm confident in the water :)

Aww welcome back :) glad that you sorted things out with your OH :)

Great to have you back xx

I didn't know you had gone! Haha! I guess it's because I see you elsewhere. Welcome back. Sounds like you've got lots of lovely plans for your wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->