And so

dnlfinker

Reaction score
the soap opera continues........

No Af for nearly two months, negative HPT , negative Blood test (the latest)

Stay tune for the next episode for more perfetic development of this story!

So weird! I wonder what is going on here :shrug:

oh Natalie, I wish you could get an answer to this.

I can't remember- have you had AF since your loss? And do you know if you have ovulated at all?

x

I am so sorry Nat, I wish you would get some answers? Can you go see the doctor? :hugs:

This must be torture for you. I can't imagine. Were your cycles back to normal after your loss? I have heard it can send things haywire for some people, so perhaps this is just your body readjusting? Maybe the docs can give more help?

I really hope this gets sorted soon, and you get either AF or an even better outcome :winkwink:

Big hugs :hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Actually I had D and E in July and from that time I had about 3 cycles. They were not as heavy as
before the procedure but still I never had two cycles without AF . I am just going to
wait it out now , nothing I can do . The doc suggested to take a pill to bring AF but
I am so against pills that I would never do it!

My due date is next week but I think Emmunah would have been here earlier (this week)
since my DD was a week ahead. I wrote another letter to her that I shared on facebook
so I will share it with you soon . This weekend I turned my house around
looking for sonogram picture that has her face. All the pic that I had was of her hand(because that
what the doc concentrated on!)
and there was one that has her face but its so so not clear. Do you know if I go back to OBGYN
office , will they be able to pull it up for me? Besides from having D and E , my second biggest regret
is not having memory of her to hold on too.There is always feeling of regret and thoughts that I am forgetting her ! Besides the one pic , I kept a letter from doc that says that I was pregnant and that I had D and E. Not that pleasant of a letter. I don't think its good enough for me , i am very disappointed.

I was assigned a project at work now , I don't have as much time to log on and answer(just to read through) you guys. I still "love you all". I am gong to be off work from Dec 24 to Jan 1st , i be sure to be here more often :) We will all be ok..................... :0

Hope all is well with everybody!

Hi,

Actually I had D and E in July and from that time I had about 3 cycles. They were not as heavy as
before the procedure but still I never had two cycles without AF . I am just going to
wait it out now , nothing I can do . The doc suggested to take a pill to bring AF but

My due date is next week but I think Emmunah would have been here earlier (this week)
since my DD was a week ahead. I wrote another letter to her that I shared on facebook
looking for sonogram picture that has her face. All the pic that I had was of her hand(because that
and there was one that has her face but its so so not clear. Do you know if I go back to OBGYN
office , will they be able to pull it up for me? Besides from having D and E , my second biggest regret
is not having memory of her to hold on too.There is always feeling of regret and thoughts that I am forgetting her ! Besides the one pic , I kept a letter from doc that says that I was pregnant and that I had D and E. Not that pleasant of a letter. I don't think its good enough for me , i am very disappointed.

I was assigned a project at work now , I don't have as much time to log on and answer(just to read through) you guys. I still "love you all". I am gong to be off work from Dec 24 to Jan 1st , i be sure to be here more often :) We will all be ok..................... :0

I am not sure if they may still have the copy now of the sonogram, but I would call and ask. I know the due date is very hard, I hope it is gentle on you :hugs::hugs::hugs: Stop regretting things, nat. You did nothing wrong, you went with the advice from your doctors, you need to stop blaming yourself :cry::cry::cry::cry: I am thinking of you and your angel Emmunah:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi,

Hi Nat.... Yes, as Andrea mentioned.. Due Dates are always so hard.... Please be kind and gentle on yourself.... No one is in their right mind at THAT moment.. If you are, then whewww.. You are truly in an elite club :nope:.... We all have regrets and wishes and things we wished we could change or do a lil differently.... Just be patient with your heart and soul....

Sending loves and cuddles to you and you lil Emmunah :hugs: :kiss: :flower:

As far as "waiting it out" ... We all have different thoughts and beliefs soooo with that said... We're always here for ya Nat no matter what you choose .. :winkwink: Not so sure what I'd do either if I was in your shoes babe .... Just hang in there and keep your chin up :hugs:

Happy Hanaukkah ... :hugs:

just a wee message to say that when I had my scan yesterday, there were pictures down the bottom of the screen from my previous scan (from the twins) this made me a bit sad at the time. Apparantly at my hospital they save the screen captures (photos) but only on the specific scan machine that was used, so if you want something you have to go back to the same machine. I'm sure it's different everywhere, but its worth asking if it means a lot to you
I was almost tempted to ask them to print out more photos from my girls, because really, we don't have that many keepsakes of them, but I didn't in the end.

xxx

dnl --

I know I was late (2-3wks late) around my due date (altho mc at 7-8 wks, not second trimester) and my GP put it down to 'stress', so it's possible your mind/body are not 'in sync', if that makes sense? I was also 'late/possible chemical', a year to the day of the mc....

As for the picture, I would imagine that they should have a copy -- maybe your OH or a friend could ring and ask to speak to someone sympathetic, I only suggest that as it would be too emotional for me to ask for my scan pictures.....

best wishes....

Well I seem to be following in your footsteps as I am cd 36 now, no AF and BFN. I dont know :shrug:

just a wee message to say that when I had my scan yesterday, there were pictures down the bottom of the screen from my previous scan (from the twins) this made me a bit sad at the time. Apparantly at my hospital they save the screen captures (photos) but only on the specific scan machine that was used, so if you want something you have to go back to the same machine. I'm sure it's different everywhere, but its worth asking if it means a lot to you
I was almost tempted to ask them to print out more photos from my girls, because really, we don't have that many keepsakes of them, but I didn't in the end.

xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: That is really hard to deal with, I am sorry you had to see that :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->