and the anxiety starts...

xnewxmummyx

Mummy, Daddy and Isobelle
Reaction score
Hiya

I found out I was pregnant yesterday, roughly 4weeks and I've done 4 tests. Only the cheapy ones. I've just been docs to confirm it but can't do it until Monday now. I'm starting to panic that it's going to be negative :-( any advice? Xx

If you can get a positive on a cheapy test IMO your deffo pregnant, i waited over a week to get a positive on a cheapy

congratulations

I got two bold tests and two squinters lol which panicked me xx

I'm the same, had 2 bold positives on frer one before missed period and one on day of. Haven't taken a test since, gonna do a cbd tomorrow. Going to docs at 4 today to have blood test and panicked incase it's neg lol!

I've told a few people so if it's negative I'll feel very stupid

X

I went through the exact same thing but i only had a positive on one test! I kept thinking the doctor was going to say its negative. Dont worry your pregnant. Its just a surreal feeling still but everything will b fine!

I'm sooooo nervous.

I keep wanting to test!

I've told family and a few friends but I want to shout it from roof tops

X

Different tests show different lines, they have varying sensitivity - try not to worry! if you got 2 definite BFP's then you are preg!! :)

I know its hard to wait for results - was it blood work that you went for? I have had one blood test so far but of course need to go back to see if it doubles tomorrow - nervous for that - the nervousness never really ends lol

I never really got a line that anyone else but me could see on the cheapys. DH thought I was nuts as I kept telling him I was pregnant (I just KNEW) but I couldn't prove it on a test lol. I gave up on the cheapys and went and bought a digi, sure enough there it was 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'. That was at 12dpo I think!

I would say if you're getting lines on a cheapy then things are looking great :thumbup: congrats hun!

I think I remember you from when I was pregnant with Max too, were you on here when you had your DD?

X

I never really got a line that anyone else but me could see on the cheapys. DH thought I was nuts as I kept telling him I was pregnant (I just KNEW) but I couldn't prove it on a test lol. I gave up on the cheapys and went and bought a digi, sure enough there it was 'Pregnant 1-2 weeks'. That was at 12dpo I think!

I would say if you're getting lines on a cheapy then things are looking great :thumbup: congrats hun!

I think I remember you from when I was pregnant with Max too, were you on here when you had your DD?

X

Hiya. Thanks for replying. I've done 4 tests all together, all cheapy test strips, and they've all shown lines of varying boldness!

I just don't feel pregnant yet other than aches and pains so being only 4 weeks it's hard to accept.

Yep I was on here through the pregnancy, and after with my daughter! She's almost 3 I can't believe it!

X

The cheepies are hard to believe because they are cheep but the have been shown to be just as accurate if not better then the expensive ones congrats on your bfp

You're definitely pregnant don't worry! Says me who has been testing daily since my bfp on 31st :blush: I don't think the doc would make you take another test anyway, or at least I didn't have to with DD they just took my word for it :flower:

You're definitely pregnant don't worry! Says me who has been testing daily since my bfp on 31st :blush: I don't think the doc would make you take another test anyway, or at least I didn't have to with DD they just took my word for it :flower:

Thankyou. I don't feel pregnant in the slightest today lol.

And I asked for the docs to confirm it so I didn't look a fool. Regretting it now.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->