And we have a heartbeat!!! (Page 4) Scan tonight...starting to get nervous.

J

jerseyshoregirl

Hi everyone! So tonight I have a scan at 6:10pm EST. I have been doing fine...keeping busy, feeling good (other than m/s, boobs hurting, and freezing). It's almost noon here and now I am starting to get nervous. I'll be here at work until 5pm and hopefully will keep busy after lunch to get me through the rest of the day. I am 7wk1d today and I really hope and pray we see a heartbeat!!! Jeannie

Hun i will be thinking of you, im sure all will be fine hun,
I bet today has really dragged for you tho hasn't it....not long now hun, good luck xxxxxxxxxxx

all the best and i am hoping you will see what you are longing for.
will be thinking of you.
i thought by the name jerseyshore girl you lived in the uk in the channel islands of jersey...how wrong i have been..hehe

julie x

will be thinking of you.
i thought by the name jerseyshore girl you lived in the uk in the channel islands of jersey...how wrong i have been..hehe

julie x

Oh Julie, that is too funny! Nope, I am all the way across the ocean!

I have a friend visiting over in England this week for business though, and she is having a fantastic time. Wish I had a chance to visit there myself!

will be thinking of you.

julie x

I have a friend visiting over in England this week for business though, and she is having a fantastic time. Wish I had a chance to visit there myself!

This board does make me want to visit over there. Me- I'm all the way in Arizona!

goodluck fingers crossed xxx let us all know xxxxxxxx

Good luck, Jeannie! You are from New Jersey right? I am in Ohio. One of my best friends is from New Jersey. Anyway, you will be fine! :) I will pray that your baby is safe and that you hear a heartbeat.

Don't worry jeannie! You'll see the beautiful heartbeat and all will be well with your "sticky bean!" :hugs:

will be thinking of you.

julie x

:rofl::rofl:I thought that too!!!

Just FYI. I won't have access to a computer until tomorrow morning, so I'll post my update to my scan then. I think it'll be around noon for anyone in the UK. Just wanted to let you all know I didn't forget about you!

how did it go babe
been thinking of u..

I won't know until 6pm tonight (another hour and 15 minutes from now)...but I won't be able to update until tomorrow morning when I get to work :( No Internet access where I am staying tonight.

good luck hun! I'll be thinking of you!
xx

Good Luck Jeannie:hugs:

Cant wait to hear your fab news (and see the pics):happydance::happydance:

Ohhhhhh Im soooo excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members