and yet another appointmnet with more probs ........

mandaxmx

madison-summer age 6
Reaction score
seriously cannot wait for this pregnancy to be over .... it seems 1 problem after another .....
went for a normal check today and was told that i STILL have blood in my urine (have done since week 10 ), been on numerous antibiotics still there and now i also have protein in there aswell , blood pressure has been high for most of the pregnancy ... had bloods and that today say bloods look ok but they wanted to keep me in , sorry but after spending a week in last month for nothing i wasnt too keen to do it again if wasnt needed .... also got told that my thyroid has antibodies attacking it which im not sure of what that exactly means , im currently on 200mg thyroxine daily for underactive thyroid , and as im stuck at minute with a language barrier i seem to get half answers ....
if anyone has any info would love to hear ....
why cant things just go easy .... first pregnancy was a breeze compared to this haha but then again this time round is a boy so that could explain it :) ...:wacko::wacko:

Im sorry you're going through all that :( I havent had complications with my pregnancy AND I STILL CANNOT WAIT TILL ITS OVER! Haha so I cant even imagine how you must feel! Hope things get better for you hun :)

aww hun i would see if you can phone your old GP in the UK and see if they can make it a bit clearer for you or ask for some translation when you feel you need it.

im not medically trained but sounds like your at risk of pre-eclapmsia which is dangerous for you and for baby so id be taking any treatment the hospital advised in your situation and thyroid problems can be dangerous in pregnancy too.

hope things get better for you

if my bloods would of came back high i would of stayed in , but with my daughter being off school with half term and hubby working away it was impossible for me to stay in ... and with no family over here means no one to watch her ... my gp back in uk wouldnt advise me i have tried before , im going to ring the doctors im registered at over here and they will explain it a bit more its just waiting to get in for an appointmnet as most docs , sure all be ok just seems never ending at min and needed a rant xx

i am german, if you need any help with doc questions or anything let me know :) but from experience, the dr's will do everything they can to figure things out even if it takes some time, hang in there...

Sorry to hear you're having such a rough time xxx

thanx mama_t yeh they are reallly good over here , im kind of not used to all the attention you get over here :) ... sure all be sorted , im going to call into my other midwifes tomoz and see what she says hopfully she will explain it all a bit better and ill get chance to explain more about why i couldnt stay in like they wanted me to so they dont think im just being daft xx

oh Gosh. I understand why you want it to end...
So sorry. Wish you get well...

xoxo~

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->