• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Andrew - born at 29 weeks!

It is so sad isn't it? I can't fault the monitoring we had throughout the pregnancy and I do realise it could have so easily gone wrong x

STEPS!!!

Albeit only two of them. I didn't witness them, but he did manage two unaided steps earlier today when the Pre-Schools lady was here :D She thinks it'll only be a week or two before he's walking often.

That is great news - well done Andrew:thumbup:... and look out mummy here he goes!!!:haha:

Clever boy!!! You must be so happy!

Didn't want to read and run...i work with premature babies and its great to read your story and get the parents perspective. Well done to you and andrew x

Flippin' Teacher of the Deaf.

Her latest pearl of wisdom (yesterday) was that we should encourage Andrew to vocalise by withholding things, rather than anticipating his needs. So if he doesn't shout for food or milk, we should wait until he does.

Like to see what the dietitian and paediatrician have to say about that - they want us to cram in as many calories as possible during the day.

I can see her point though. He never has to ask for anything (apart from holding up his arms for a cuddle), everything else is either on hand or given out as part of the daily routine.

Can't tell you how happy I am for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->