Angel Babies - Let's make our rainbows!

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
Hiya,

A little about me. I'm 25 and my husband is 32. We have a beautiful little boy who was 3 in October.

We decided in June 2013 that we wanted to make Tristan a big brother and started TTC. I got my BFP on the 15th October and started miscarrying on 26th November :cry: Full story can be seen in my journal. (Link in signature)

We decided to start TTC again straight away.

I'm hoping to find some girls to go through this heartbreaking journey with.

We lost our last baby in December last year with no pregnancy since, and I'd love to join. :) I am now on clomid (again) and just had my dose upped. Fingers crossed for our BFPs!!

:hi: FX we get our BFPs soon!

My AF is due tomorrow or the 31st depending on O date!

Hi, I'm currently on 3rd cycle since mmc at 12 weeks in August. Have a wee one that's 18months, ttc our rainbow.

Af was due Xmas eve, got a lovely evap on Tuesday on a boots own blue dye early + sign, had blanks on ic's all week to get an evap this morning. Getting a frer tomorrow/today (currently still up watching Boxing Day box set of batman - family tradition).
Got my fx for us all

Hi! We are in our 6th cycle TTC #2. We have an awesome 3 year old son, and want so badly for him to be a big brother! We got our BFP early in December and I miscarried 3 days later. We are still devastated, but so very ready to move forward.

I'm so sorry for y'alls losses, and I hope we all get our BFPs VERY soon!!!! Thanks for creating this thread, Brunette ...I think its a fabulous idea!

Hi, I'm currently on 3rd cycle since mmc at 12 weeks in August. Have a wee one that's 18months, ttc our rainbow.

Af was due Xmas eve, got a lovely evap on Tuesday on a boots own blue dye early + sign, had blanks on ic's all week to get an evap this morning. Getting a frer tomorrow/today (currently still up watching Boxing Day box set of batman - family tradition).
Got my fx for us all

Oooo good luck!! I had a nasty evap this week too :(

AF is due today so I guess we will see!!

SoBlessed thank you! Good Luck. :)

Hi! Great idea brunette.

I lost my baby at 7 weeks on 2nd December. It has taken 3 weeks for my hcg to fall enough to be discharged from epu. I now have the wait for my first ovulation as we are hoping to catch that first little egg.

So sorry that we are going through this. I am hoping we all get our sticky beans soon.

Xxxx

Oh evaps are truely nasty. So sorry ladies. Crossing my fingers hard that the witch stays away for both of you.

Xxx

:hi: Amelia :)

How's everyone doing?

Nearly 5pm here, no sign of AF and still BFN. I think I may have my O date wrong as 1DPO temp isn't very accurate!

Good Morning Ladies, I would like to join. Just had a chemical pregnancy this month. Started my period yesterday. Excited and scared to try again next month.

Sorry for your loss :hugs: Welcome to the group!

So still no AF so discarded that big temp which puts me at 9DPO meaning AF is due on 31st! I guess we will see!

My husband and I started TTC in July and found out I was pregnant in Septemter - due May 11 (perfect timing - since I'm a school teacher). At 13w4d I went in for an ultrasound due to bleeding and found there was no hearbeat (baby measured to 8.5 weeks at that point). Worst 2 days of my life were coping with that emotional loss. :cry: At 14w2d I had a natural miscarriage at home (Nov. 12). I am taking a break from TTC because I would like my body to get back in sync with its own hormones (I had been on birth control for 8 years and stopped in July and was pregnant after my 1st normal cycle). I would also prefer to have the baby within a few months before my summer break... so I'm thinking of TTC starting in April since that would make me due in January of 2015 and I could take time off from work until June - then be on summer break until August. Maybe I'm doing this to logically... I don't know. I also feel like its a good time for me to just process my loss. And I'm scared of miscarrying again.

I can see where you are coming from. If we don't conceive this cycle I am contemplating a 3 month break. Our son is an October baby and my Husbands 2 older sons are October and November aswell plus I don't like the thought of a birthday so close to Christmas BUT I'm not sure I can actually stop TTC as it's taken over my life :lol:

Our angel baby was due in July, perfect. So sad :(

My husband and I started TTC in July and found out I was pregnant in Septemter - due May 11 (perfect timing - since I'm a school teacher). At 13w4d I went in for an ultrasound due to bleeding and found there was no hearbeat (baby measured to 8.5 weeks at that point). Worst 2 days of my life were coping with that emotional loss. :cry: At 14w2d I had a natural miscarriage at home (Nov. 12). I am taking a break from TTC because I would like my body to get back in sync with its own hormones (I had been on birth control for 8 years and stopped in July and was pregnant after my 1st normal cycle). I would also prefer to have the baby within a few months before my summer break... so I'm thinking of TTC starting in April since that would make me due in January of 2015 and I could take time off from work until June - then be on summer break until August. Maybe I'm doing this to logically... I don't know. I also feel like its a good time for me to just process my loss. And I'm scared of miscarrying again.

So sorry for your loss, Mae. I totally understand about the timing! I'm also a teacher. I had my first little boy in February of 2010. I took off 12 weeks, and only had about 3 weeks of school left before summer break. It was perfect! I know its hard to decide to wait, but I don't think you are being too logical at all. I think its good to have a plan, even though I hardly follow mine lol. We miscarried earlier this month, and my due date would have been August 26th. Horrible timing for school lol, but we were SO excited. I guess its all about God's timing. But it sure is hard to be patient!!!

Hi ladies

Can I join - had a D&C on Dec 12th... I was 10 weeks but baby stopped growing at 6w 5 days. We've been told to wait 2 cycles before TTC - but right now just waiting for AF to return, asap!! Hoping we get a sticky bean soon so I don't dwell too much on this month. SIL is in the same boat - MMC in April - so we are in this together and trying to stay positive together for early 2014 - and Christmas 2014 babies xx

Welcome to everyone!!! : ) I love hearing everyone's stories...it makes me feel like I'm not the only one in this boat!

We BD'd last night - doc said wait until the weekend but I haven't had sex for over a three weeks and it had been a month before that so I thought "fuckit"... literally.

Pete is here for another 5 days and then he goes back to Boulder and then I'll move back at the end of Jan so really only another four weeks after that.

I'd love to be pregnant again before he leaves... I've done a lot of reading and nothing indicates that waiting is better - in fact i found a study that said that women that got pregnant within 6 months of an MC had better pregnancy outcomes than the general population - are not only more likely to conceive naturally but carry to term successfully.

So that's that. Doc said it could be 4-6 weeks for a "normal" period... hopefully it's more like 10 - 11 months. If I can get pregnant again in the next week great, and if not then as soon as he gets back to LA and we start that drive home that one last time I'll be rooting like a rabbit.

Yes I miss my baby, of course I do... but I had an MC and nothing can bring him back... and so we try again. Quickly.

Vivian - my sister got pregnant with her rainbow baby after a mc before her first regular AF. So BD all you want! My DH and I did 1 week after my MC. As long as it doesn't hurt, you're ok. BD away my friend!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->