Angel Babies - Let's make our rainbows!

Vivian and mae--that makes me feel better to hear you guys say that. After being cleared by my doc, DH and I have BDd every day since the bleeding stopped. After reading all the stories about women being more fertile after a miscarriage, I'm determined to make the most of this month lol. Hopefully it results in a BFP!

We did exactly the same. As soon as the bleeding stopped we started :sex: again! We want another baby so badly so straight on to trying again.

Nice to hear from you Amelia :) Hope you and Pete are ok.

I ended up discarding that large temp as I don't think it's very accurate so that make me 10DPO today instead and AF due 31st. My temperature took a nose dive today :( The only thing I can hope is its like my BFP cycle and shoots back up tomorrow!

How is everyone else? Anyone waiting to test? I feel really out this month! :(

Don't they say something about a dip around implanration time? Don't know for sure though. Fingers crossed brunette.

Afm, nothing much to report ttc side of things. Still waiting to ovulate. But as we are on our way to stay with family and there will be late nights and early mornings (isla doesn't sleep properly anywhere else other than her own bed) my temperatures probably wont be accurate and I cant use opks as I wont be able to be discreet. Plus we have the kids in the same room as us for the week. So even if I do ovulate we wont be able to bd :(

So we will probably be looking at ttc after my first af now. Slightly gutted but it'll mean I'll have more of an idea about my cycle.

Xxx

Here they are to compare -

This month
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/E8147BED-3FBB-4A58-BD9B-811ED787022A_zps9l64u8mn.png

Last month (BFP)
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/DCF5E3EE-ABB6-4515-834A-AE3B6E3E0755_zpsd6fxexru.png

Hoping it bounces back tomorrow BB.

Question.... Since you haven't had AF... Anyone please answer.... I'm temping (casually) even tho I hate temping because my opks are coming back moderately positive and I can't tell if they are getting darker. They look almost positive the past two days but I'm worried that I'm getting a false positive because I still have hcg in my body and its being picked up on the strip. I have no idea what my hcg level was the day I miscarried but my doc said I'd almost finished passing everything by the time I came in. Indeed I bled for maybe three more days and then it was done. I've read of women having almost no hcg left by the time the bleed stopped. Even those quite far along... And I know I won't ovulate until the hcg is under 20. It's been about two and a half weeks since I started bleeding and although it feels right for ovulation timing I'd this was a normal cycle, I'm worried Im not about to ovulate and in fact these are all teasing positives. Temps are still low. Husband leaves in 5days.... Would be amazing if I o'd before he leaves...

Have you done a urine or blood test since your loss? I'd say 2 and a half weeks is probably about right for O. FX for you!

No doc didn't say to come in for bloods and I kind of don't want to. $20 every time I do and I had about 10x for my pregnancy.

I only have a FRER left and I don't really want to use it... I was sort of hoping that the OPKs would tell me the full story themselves (they are ICs).

The first one I did three days ago was lighter but it wasn't FMU.

Yesterday and today are darker but still not quiiiiiiiite positive. I know a + mine were always close, close, close.. . BAM POSITIVE *ANGELS SINGING*, negative.

Id go by your own instincts. Have you got usual signs etc? Maybe temp to confirm O?

Yeah figure i'll temp to O - mainly because i want to know WTF my body is doing :coffee:

Jokingly told DH that I was going to order clomid from mexico and have twins.

Half serious.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/475f47

Got another bd in today. no soft cups yet, I only have two left so saving them for the days before he leaves town.

AF arrived meaning I have a luteal defect if my O date is right Gutted is an understatement! Stupid stupid body!!!! :cry:

Now what to do about taking a break!?!?

Thanks Hun. I feel so shit. If stupidly got my hopes up thinking "I'm more fertile, it will happen" etc and now it's not!

We are now going to have to think whether to have a 3 month break it not. 6 months we've been TTC. I thought it would have happened by now and that we wouldn't even need to make this decision :cry:

Me. It's just not ideal. I need to talk to Hubby properly but can't right now as his kids are here. I haven't told him AF has arrived yet, I'm trying so hard not to cry. I know 110% I don't want a December baby so will definitely be taking a break then.

so you telling me if you got preggo next month you'd be upset?

not being a dick... just asking, devils advocate etc

Honestly, I don't know. I wouldn't be upset about the baby but I might the birthday. It's sounds so ridiculous and selfish I know. Our angel baby was perfect and my stupid body fucked it up!

I'm currently laid in bed in tears after snapping at Hubby over nothing. This all sucks :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->