Angel Babies - Let's make our rainbows!

So sorry, brunette!!! That really sucks. : ( I'm afraid I'm getting my hopes up this cycle about being "more fertile" too. Big hugs, and know you aren't alone!!!!!

Brunette, I'm sorry :-( I know the feeling of "my previous pregnancy was timed perfectly but my body messed that up". As you know, timing is why I'm not TTC right now. I'm also scared of trying for months and not getting pregnant. So sorry that is the boat you are in. As a side note, my bday is at the beginning of Dec and my dad's and 2 brothers have bdays in Nov. I always thought it was fun that in a 3 week timespan we celebrated 4 birthdays and Thanksgiving. :) but if you don't want close birthdays then maybe NTNP is a good route to go for the next few months???

I would love to NTNP but my cycles are that messed up that I have to so that I know when AF is due.

I spoke to Hubby about the break briefly and his reply was along the lines of "I don't mind not taking a break, at least I'll remember all their birthdays" :rofl: That's typically my husband!

So I POAS (FRER) and it was positive :( So I still have pregnancy hormones in me... which means the OPKs are false positives :(

I'm gutted. I was all pumped about feeling like I was back on track and now I feel empty all over again. Yelled at Peter today because he accidentally put the Christmas ornament that we bought this year in a plastic bag (the bag hanging on my bed head so I had a convenient trash bag for the empty progesterone sups I had to take every morning) and I threw it away days ago. I was so unreasonably upset - mainly because I had that ornament with me and I'd stuck the picture of bean next to it while I was miscarrying.

The good news is that the OPK was markedly lighter this morning. Even after letting it dry for an hour after I peed on it. So I guess it's starting to sort itself out but I doubt that I'll be pregnant this month. Peter leaves in a few days. I'm guessing that I'll ovulate sometime after he leaves....augh.

:hugs: O babe that sucks. Sailorsgirl can probably relate, her HCG levels took a while to go down. FX you ovulate quickly! When will you see Pete again?

I'm trying to get back on the 11th of January to bring some stuff home and then he is back here on the 30th-ish to then drive back with me to Denver.

The FRER took a while to develop so I don't think my hcg is really high but it's still well above 20 since it's showing on the OPK.

Girls did any of you get spotty after your MC? I've never really got spots. I get one or 2 on my chin occasionally but usually really small. I never get them anywhere else. Today I have them on both cheeks! :( I feel minging!

Yeah i moved back at the end of Jan. My skin hasn't been great - partly from the hormones and partly because I've been depressed and lying in bed.

:hugs: This journey fucking sucks!!

I bet you can't wait to move back can you?

Have any of you used Agnus Castus? I've just ordered some in the hope that it regulates my cycles!

Morning everyone, hope you are all okay.

I'm a week late today, got bfn on tesco cheapies on Friday. Did an ic when got back home yesterday and another bfn. Going to test on Friday if still no af. Thinking I didn't ov this cycle. Bloody frustrating when the last two cycles were all good and ov and af were on time.

O that sucks :( You've had a really long cycle! FX you just have a shy bean!

I had a binge yesterday in preparation for today. I am,or at least I was before a Christmas, a target member at Slimming World. I've eaten so much since the miscarriage that I'm 99% sure I've come out of target. I'm a proper comfort eater when I'm sad. Today I'm going back on plan, I'm going to be healthy again, I've also ordered Agnus Castus and I'm gonna get some women's energy tea in the hope that I can get my cycles and body back to normal!

Jelly tots, I hope you get good news soon!! FXd for you!!!

Brunette, I'm the same way--being upset about something like that, and constantly being around Christmas meals is a REALLY bad combination. I feel like I have eaten enough in the last two weeks to last a year!!!

huge temp drop... hoping this means progesterone is out of my system....opk v light too...

Hi there and sorry for all of your losses, but thank you for making this thread it is perfect.

I lost my first pregnancy on 24th December at 6 weeks (started spotting late on the 23rd though) miscarried naturally at home and blood draws on 24th showed very low hCG. I only bled for 4 days and it was much like a heavy AF. I am currently 7 days past mc and got a BFN today. We have decided to try again right away since everything passed naturally and easily.

I know that it might seem a bit early to being ttc already after only a week but physically and emotionally I feel ready and know that DH does as well (emotionally). Hopefully we all get our BFPs soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->