Angelina Jolie up for Fifty Shades???

D

Donna35

Who could she possibly be up for playing in the film? I can only imagine Elena as she's far too old for Ana...she could teach Mr Grey a thing or two though I'd imagine:haha:

:rofl:

I've read all three books, but didn't really rate them tbh.

I can't see how the film would be much better though? I mean all the sex scenes I flipped through in the last book and was like *yawn* same old, same old.

Unless she plays Grace? She is too old to play the younger ones isn't she?

:rofl:

I've read all three books, but didn't really rate them tbh.

I can't see how the film would be much better though? I mean all the sex scenes I flipped through in the last book and was like *yawn* same old, same old.

Unless she plays Grace? She is too old to play the younger ones isn't she?

She doesn't seem 'nice' enough for Grace though iykwim - not that I hate Angelina (even though she DID steal my Brad:haha:) she just seems more of a villain part. Or maybe she's the housekeeper lol. The only part I can see suiting her at all is Elena but Elena is blonde so that'll be a total image change.

I loved the books, not very well written but still loved them. Did find myself skimming over the sex bits too after a bit but it was the love story I loved and the story of him. Can't imagine how it'll transfer to film though with the BDSM etc.

Urgh, I can only see her as Elena too. Definitely not young and innocent enough for Ana.

Angelina is an amazing actress,but I'm sorry but there's no way she can pull off a 21yr old virgin.i can see her as Elena but I doubt she would want such a small part in a huge film xx

I just dont like Angelina Jolie, I really dont see the big attraction on her.

Id prefare someone who is quite newish and quite innocent to play the part

I could never see her getting the part of Ana, it'll probably be Elena, shes definitely more suited to that role, they may just change it slightly so she gets a bigger part in the film then she does the book xx

I still think emma watson will go for the part of ana ( I realy hope im wrong though) but I cant even see angelina as elena either.
In my head Elena has always been susan sarandon but shes a bit too old for that charecter now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->