Angelmouse 'n' Liam Forever

Angelmouse

Baking #4
Reaction score
Hi girls. :hi:

I had Liam by C-section on the 14th December 2008. He was 37+1 weeks into gestation and was 10 days ahead of our Elective Caesarean date.

He developed Jaundice for which he had to have light therapy and a return trip to hospital after our initial discharge. We ended up coming home on the very day we were sceduled for theatre! :dohh: That's very us!

I just wanted to introduce ourselves into the Baby and Toddler world now that the realms of Pregnant whinging are closed to us. :muaha:

I'm a full time Mum of 3 boys. The Eldest is 14, the now middle one is 2 1/2 and about to start Playschool and the baby is a whole 3weeks on Sunday.

So that's us and I'm sure you'll be sick of us before long. :D Looking forward to sharing tips, anecdotes and the obligitory moan fest. :lol:

BTW Aren't we all just SO clever! We made babies!!!

Much Love.

:hug:

He looks absolutely gorgeous! :D

I know what you mean about the jaundice! Colton never had to go under the light, but his rating got up to 14. We had to go back three days in a row startin the day after we left for testing + the hospital was an hour away! :hissy: It sucked!

congratulations hun on the birth of your son liam , my oldest is also 14 a boy . violet xx

Awww, he is so cute! Welcome to the Baby and Toddler group!

xxx

yay, hellooo :wave:

Your little Liam is so cute. Well done again :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"