Angry... (rant)

This whole thing is like a nightmare! It's just hard to process all this when life gives you lemons you make lemonade... but when life hands you shit, you just :cry::hissy: I don't see any lemonade in this situation just yet, and I'm not sure if I ever will. It just sucks.
My aunts partner once said to me... "sometimes God will test you, and he'll never give you more than you can handle... that's true... but I'm so sick and tired of being his favorite!!!" :hissy: I realize how ridiculous and juvenile that sounds but for the past couple days I think I understand how she felt when she said it. LOL I told my mom the other day that I wish the SHIT cloud would quit following me around! I'm ready for some good juju! :hissy:
On the doc front: long and short of it, last time he already tested me for 98% of everything possible. All came back fine. This time he's checking genetics- ReverseTranslocators, a few random autoimmune things that weren't tested last time and I've finally have him looking into the MTHFR gene mutation that a few of my family members have struggled with. But the thing I don't get is why hold back, why didn't he check this while he was at it last time? To see if maybe he could make more money on another couple rounds of hormones, tests, a D&C, and extra office visits!!! It's stupid! Now, he still says that he thinks its a fluke. A flippin' flappin' fluke??!!! If the same person came up to me on the streets and punched me in the face and ran... on three separate occasions. The fourth time, I'd duck! :rofl: Heck I'd probably defend myself even long before #3 and I definitely wouldn't call it a fluke. I'd have to wonder if this person was out for me! :dohh: But whatever. I know many people have had this worse, and I'm not alone... but I don't think it should be a fluke. In some weird way, I think it was his way of trying to be encouraging... but can we add "fluke" to the list of things not to say?
Thanks girls for understanding and more importantly for being here.
P

Oh, and yes the buddy thread would be amazing. :hugs: Great idea.
P

OMG a 'fluke' :shock: That is sooooooo not an answer hun!
I hope you get a proper answer soon! :hugs:

:hug: I am so sorry to read this... I saw last week i someone elses thread your ticker... and now this... Personally i would smack him too....

:hug:

If you can't rant on here then where can you rant.
Life can just seem so cruel & unfair sometimes but i'm sure your time will come x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->