• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Angry red hair rant...

I love red or ginger hair too and I think when the sun hits it just right and it looks as vivid as flames it is the most stunning thing ever! I used to wish I had red hair (mine is dark brown) and I would use henna to get a bit of a red tint into it. Also I used to envy Deborah Kerr and all those Golden Age Hollywood actresses to get away with having that vivid techni-colour ginger lol!

i hate this.. im a red head ( although i dye mine constantly) and i have 2 sons and only my second one got my red hair. he is GEORGOUS. big blue eyes and red hair.... but i know he will get teased for his hair at some point which maddens me as its only a freakin hair colour . my husband wants this baby to have red hair as hes american and they seem to love red hair... i want the baby to have his dark hair so he/she doesnt have to go through the teasing that comes with red hair

ginger hair is pretty rare and that makes it even more lush! i mean, sorry but look at the redhead of girls aloud, and janet from xfactor, i know they are girls cus iv drawn a blank here on male redheads, but they are stunning. it should be something to be proud of and as long as you teach your child that then he will be ok :]

some people are just jealous and some cant deal with the fact that NOT EVERYBODY IS THE SAME! xxx

we are team ginger as well , get over it people! true about the black comment though well said, if both parents are brunette chances are there is red there so that will be two gingers in the family then! what does it matter at the end of the day as long as theyre healthy.:thumbup:

My DH is ginger so is my LO, I always pull people up on ginger comments but it doesn't bother me really or DH infect I'm always taking the mic out of him for being ginger, dont let people bother you, it's only a hair colour!

It's so sad when people take the piss out of red haired people. Most of my boyfriends in school were ginger, not on purpose but they were the ones with a carefree attitude and were funny because they'd been bullied so much in the past they decide they didn't care what people thought of them. And I found that attractive. I don't understand how being ginger is any different to being a blonde or brunette..

You know it's a real trend when South Park makes fun of it... I saw the episode too, LOL. But in all seriousness I've never understood the hate-on either. My mom is a full-on Anne of Green Gables style redhead and her hair has always been fantastic! I would be happy to have a redheaded baby. None of my husband's immediate family are redheads but he is white like me so the gene may be there, it's possible.

Yay redheads!

my brother has ginger hair. i remember one year the bullying at school got so bad he dyed it black :nope:

its back to normal now though.

People are so ignorant. I happen to think red heads are beautiful!

It annoys my also. Neither me or their dad is ginger but it turns out one of his aunts is and 3 of my 6 children have ginger hair and are stunning in my opinion. I then have 2 blond and one dark (same as me). This time i would like them to be dark just to even up the numbers lol.

I hope my little boy has red hair! I've always wanted red-headed kids. I have strawberry blonde hair. My husband has dark hair but has red hair in his beard.

Two of my best friends are red heads and all three of us have very fiery personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"