Angry weight rant!!! MIL

iwantabub

Reaction score
Omg my MIL is a knob....

One of the kids was running from
The front door to the kitchen over and over and she said,
"That's what Aaron's gonna make you do to lose the baby weight!"

OMFG!!!! I'm so mega pissed!!!!!

I haven't put on a kg at all in this pregnancy!!! I Put on 2.5kg the whole time then got a bug 2 weeks ago and threw up the whole weekend and lost it ....
Literally I have a massive belly measuring 37 weeks already and haven't put on a kilo!!!!

My pre pregnancy jeans still fit FFS!!!

Sorry ladies I'm just so annoyed .... Like a pregnant woman needs to hear that shit!!!!

People have some major issues with commenting on pregnant people's bodies. Try to ignore it as best you can as pregnant bellies bring out the most most socially inept commentary.

Ugh yeah my MIL keeps reminding me that I will be on a diet after blah blah u won't be eating that... Umm thanks Kate Moss I feel so much better! Ignore or do what I've done & avoided her for most of my pregnancy lol xx

I wold have so told her off, and I don't take offense easily. What will your husband do to MAKE you lose weight? Just eff off! And if your breastfeeding, ou sure wont be dieting after birth. Grrrr.

The funny part is she doesn't know her son very well coz he loves my big belly and used to tell me off for being too skinny when we got together... He loves my body pregnant or not and she's just jealous coz she is old and wrinkly coz she's a smoker

And yes Catherine... I do plan on exclusively bfing for as long as I can! Something she doesn't approve of or seem necessary ...

However this is coming from the woman who tricked her ex husband into getting pregnant and then when the baby was born (like the moment it came out) told the nurses to take it away and clean it up and she would go have a smoke and come back and see it.

The funny part is she doesn't know her son very well coz he loves my big belly and used to tell me off for being too skinny when we got together... He loves my body pregnant or not and she's just jealous coz she is old and wrinkly coz she's a smoker

And yes Catherine... I do plan on exclusively bfing for as long as I can! Something she doesn't approve of or seem necessary ...

However this is coming from the woman who tricked her ex husband into getting pregnant and then when the baby was born (like the moment it came out) told the nurses to take it away and clean it up and she would go have a smoke and come back and see it.

OMG that's horrible!!! She definitely just sounds jealous IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->