Angus/ Dundee meet?

i have just added you hun :)

dont worry about fuel costs, im in carnoustie so its only 10 mins to get you, and tbh i will feel better arriving with someone i (don't) know lmao

heather i cant find you :( you can all add me, kim anderson, pic of me and my OH

twiggy you better be coming :haha: so i can see if i know you :p

im also happy to taxi share with anyone :)
i may possiby be driving depending on OH and insurance :D

heather i cant find you :( you can all add me, kim anderson, pic of me and my OH

twiggy you better be coming :haha: so i can see if i know you :p

im also happy to taxi share with anyone :)
i may possiby be driving depending on OH and insurance :D

we could meet near yours anyway as its a good meeting place for people to find

ETA - have just added you x

yeah thats a good idea

im at City Quay so its 5 mins from town walking...so even car parking is free right outside my flat :D

xx

Does everyone who is coming drive? we could all work it so we can all get to the soft play place? But i really dont mind, to be honest wouldnt mind a nosy in the shops afterwards, dundee has a kids hnm :D so i dont mind where it is!

KA92 if we're all meeting at yours anyway then ill hatch a plan with laura (twiggy) and come either by bus from hers or drive, but i know where hers is so if were going into town centre would be easier for me to park out by her house and get the bus in with her. If were going to the soft play then either or! :D

Gotcha Kim :) I'm fine with whatever, lol! At least we have a date now :-D

I'm not driving, but the bus from forfar stops at Fintry and I could walk along to Kirkton - it's only 30-45 min walk.

If i can come I'll be driving as I live in the middle of nowhere :). The pope mobile is a 6 seater so I'll have space for an extra 3 bodies if we end up going to Kirkton and anyone wants a lift from the town. Also if anyones near Dundee I could grab a few bodies, I'll be coming from Perth direction. You'll have to leave your street cred on the pavement though as it is the ugliest car in the world ... yet very practical! :flower:

Shrimpy anyone is more than welcome to come! Have we decided on a meeting place?

Ok just had a look on map, If we're going to Kirkton (i assume thats where the soft play place is?) I will come from the other direction and meet you all there... Itsonly 1 hr from this side but if i head to perth first then it will be longer... so just let me know where it is so i know what way to go x

the soft play place is on OLD GLAMIS ROAD just sort of on the corner where it meets GILBURN ROAD

i dunno i just thought id bang up the street names as people were on about how they were gonna get there, thought google maps could help lol

its just before you go itno kirkton x

ohh, ha ha, i'll need postcode anyways whats the soft play called? if we're not going there or some people cant get there... what else is there?

oh i dunno what its called lol, i just looked up the street name though and it comes up on google map

It's soccerworld here - https://www.soccerworlduk.com/locations/dundee/

oh that place looks amazing!

And i will be driving perth/dundee way not the other way, so scratch what i said earlier!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->