Annoyed with DH

Beckic

TTC no 1
Reaction score
I am really annoyed with my DH.

I had a lap last Thursday and he had a SA booked in for today. SO after being told all ok with the lap I was really pleased that he had his test so soon in the hope that we can start getting some answers.

Anyway - I was feeling much better after op yesterday so we went for a walk in the park to feed the ducks and I mentioned the appt. the next morning - that we had both arranged a few weeks ago to take time off work for so he definitely knew about it - and he suddenly looked all sheepish. I just knew then what had happended.... He had forgotten about it and manually sorted himself out that morning. so no way we could go for test today as need three days of abstinence.

was sooooo furious. we now have to make another appt. and hope we can get the results back in time for our next feritltiy appt. at the clininc.

he got all arsy about it and we ended up having a massive row.

i just cant beleive that I have gone trough a bloomin operation, I have sat on the phone everyday for a fortnight trying to get cancellation appointments for the fertility clinic to try to move things on faster, inlcluding peeing the woman in hospital admissions off by ringing twice a day till I got my lap date - and he cant even keep his hands out of his pants and remember one date.:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Am i being a bitch??

Bx

No sweetie i would be fuming. I'm so sorry he has done this to you, do you think he did it cos he is scared? XXX

i'm so sorry hunni. but on the positive side he shouldn't need an appointment to do this. my hubby has his form does it at home, rushes it to hospital and it's done whenever he wants to do it saves the pressure on the poor guy!
I'm sure that would be do able and he could do it on wednesday! have the results within a week!

Or you could pay private and have the results the same day, mine cost about £60. XXX

Aw hun, I would be very cross but you know what ...men have very selective memories and have to be reminded about important dates at least once every 10 mins... useless

He should just be able to just pop to the hospital and deposit a sample in a couple of days, no appointment needed just like aflight84 says.

Good luck, tie his hands behind his back for the next few days

:hug:

In my hospital, my DH have to have an appointment for an S.A hun. Each man is booked in, and his sample is tested as soon as he leaves it in. Have actually stood in a queue (!!) with DH waiting his turn to be tested.

However, each hospital is different so it wouldn't do any harm to give them a ring and check. Good luck :hugs:

Oh chick that sucks i'm so sorry. What are they like eh? I had to keep reminding DH not to go 'solo'..... then after abstaining for 3 days he was so nervous he put the blooming thing off for over a week!!!

Definitely go private if you can afford it, if not fingers crossed you can get your next appt in asap xx

For his first SA, my DH had to phone the day before, as the hospital only accepted a limited number of samples, but the report was very basic - something like 'Good quality'.

The second one was on an appointment only basis, but was a much more in depth analysis - for IVF purposes. I hope you can get another appointment soon, and it doesn't delay anything.

No sweetie i would be fuming. I'm so sorry he has done this to you, do you think he did it cos he is scared? XXX

I dont think hes scared - i really think its just because he is stupid!!!! I should be used to it my now really - he forgets anniversaries as well.

(but i do love him really)

Bx x

For his first SA, my DH had to phone the day before, as the hospital only accepted a limited number of samples, but the report was very basic - something like 'Good quality'.

The second one was on an appointment only basis, but was a much more in depth analysis - for IVF purposes. I hope you can get another appointment soon, and it doesn't delay anything.

We do have to make an appt. cos its more in depth - but he rang today and says he can go in on wednesday - so no harm done really .

Just makes you think you are the only one in the relationship who actually wants this!!

I dunno - we cant even have make up sex till wednesday now!!:rofl:

Bx x

Oh sweetie x I feel like that sometimes, but how you have to look at it is, he is scared that it might be him not able to give you both the baby you so long for. Thats how my husband was until he found out the problem was with me, he was almost relieved that he wasn't letting me down by not giving me good sperm. We love them but sometimes they can be thoughtless. Glad you got the appointment so quickly x Good luck x :hug:

believe me hun i know how you feel about the "only one in the relationship that really wants this" as you know with my situation. I feel for you hun with your OH, memory like a seive! Hopefully he'll be ok tommorrow and get the deed done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->