Annoyed !

1st_baby

I am annoyed :dohh: people like my baby way too much if that makes any sense !!

Every one who gets to spend more then 1 hr with him is head over heels by the time we leave there home ..Eve they daycare lady loves max to bits lol she spoils him more the the other babies and Ive asked her to please stop doing that haha as she is creating a brat for me ..but its not only her

I have strangers in resto's, at the bank anywhere I go ppl feel the need to come p to max and start touching him and talking to him ..wtf ? my baby is juts like every other baby ..

How do i tell ppl to stop spoiling him and not touch him all the time ..this goes for family too when we get together we are at least 50 ppl and they pass him around all the freaking time ..when they clearly know he can crawl/walk :dohh:

If it was me I would be more annoyed if people didn't look at my baby. lol

Caitlyn's already a brat, so she loves that kind of attention :blush:

People try this with Hannah, she screams at them :rofl:

Its the same with Dec, he is a spoilt little bugger, someone always has him in their arms, mainly his Godmother My sis (Mandy81), and he is such a lil flirt that everyone who meets him loves him and tbh I LOVE it xx

Oh I love it - Thomas gets lots of attention and he smiles at everyone now! I feel so proud!

Tom's the same as well.. although he's coming too spoilt :rofl:

:cloud9:i love it when strangers comment on how beautiful my children are! it makes me very proud but if they started touching to much id say something.:yellowcard:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->