Annoying partner/husband?

Kirsty3051

Wife & mum of 3!
Reaction score
Is anybody else getting REALLY irritated at their partner? We usually get along perfectly and before yesterday, I can't remember the last time we had an argument or even bickered at each other.

But dear God, he is pi**ing me off today. Every little thing he does gets under my skin and he's driving me crazy. If he chuckles at the tv one more time, I might actually kill him.

I've tried taking small breaks from him throughout the day but urrrrgh. That man. I took the dog out for a short walk this evening just to get away from him for half hour. The worst part is, I know he's not doing anything wrong and it's just me being... whatever this is.

I don't know what else to say - think this might have just been a way for me to rant on.

Is anybody else having the same problem?

Haha I know what you mean!!

Mine has been especially irritating today too! It's our hormones making us less accepting of mens usual irritating traits lol

Lol :) I'm right there with you. My DH has definitely been driving me battier than usual. I think it's a normal pregnancy thing. I snap at him daily, if not several times a day. I think he's starting to get used to it again. During my first pregnancy he finally realized that he wasn't really doing anything wrong(most of the time) and it was just my crazy hormones. He learned to ignore it mostly.

:rofl: when my partner chews loud I feel like knocking his head off :haha:

And again today already, woke me up saying it's 9.30 wake up. I said I didn't care what time it was, he proceeds to keep poking me in the arm so I don't fall back to sleep, then is just generally irritating for the next 30 mins Grrrr

Pretty pleased I woke up feeling refreshed and calm. Couldn't stand the sight of him last night! Glad I wasn't alone! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->