Anomaly scan in 2.5 hours and terrified

kaleidoscope

Mum of 4,expecting a 5th!
Reaction score
Ive got my scan at 2pm and Ive been awake half the night..I feel physically sick with fear..especially after my gender scan on friday where the sonographer didnt say anything..My MW has assured me that if the sonographer at the private scan had spotted anything obvious she would say..but Im still convinced Im going to get bad news:cry..

I was so ill with hyperemesis that I couldnt take my folic acid tablets so thats a worry..also before I knew I was pregnant I was taking a tablet which isnt suitible for use in pregnancy...Im sat here literally shaking with fright

Hey sweetie, please try not to worry :hugs: I was scared before my scan too but I bet once you see that lovely bubba this afternoon, you will be back on here later telling us how happy you are :thumbup: Let us know how it goes xxx

i'm sure all will be fine. she would have said if there'd been something wrong :hugs:

my 20 week scan is at half 1 today aswell xxx

Good luck today. I'm worrying about mine too and still got 3 weeks to wait. I'm sure all will be well xxx

Try not to worry hon, I was in the same position having been given a high risk for DS and declining a CVS - so my 20 week scan was very important to us too. Everything turned out just fine and it was the most enjoyable scan to date, they went to great trouble and immense detail when looking to check all her bits and bobs were healthy. Let them know before hand what has happened and that you are very nervous as they will be really patient and reassuring for you xx

Just wanted to wish you goodluck hunney im sure everything is fine xx

I dont think I would have been as worried had it not been for the scan on friday..to top it all Ive looked at the measurements she took on friday and baby's head is measuring a week behind

I have mine about 3.40 today. worried about the weather as the snow is awful and worried sick about the scan!
Good luck honey

xx

week behind hunni is normal, anything up to two weeks is normal. You'll see that some organs will be developed a week or two ahead and some will be behind and some on target. Don't worry xx I was terrified too but that's so normal!!! and exciting! Seize the moment, this is a very precious memory - you won't have an experience like that again: finding out bubs gender and seeing everything in smallest detail, even little fingers.. It will be so cute.

thanks lanaross..that was really worrying me.

just under an hour to go...we leave in half an hour

well Im back! and everything was fine:cloud9:..she couldnt get the 5th pic of the heart she needed but wasnt concerned so I just have to have another scan after christmas..baby is definitely a girl and was wriggling about lots,:happydance: we got a full on shot of her little face and she was opening and closing her mouth and putting her hand up to her face..have attached my scan pic

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 34
Congrats hon! I am so glad everything was fine and what a lovely scan pic :hugs:

Wow - great pic. Congratulations on a lovely scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->