Another CB digi conception indicator thread...

toffee87

Reaction score
I'm 5.3weeks today, and decided to take my last digi. It said 2-3, so needless to say I've been worrying today. No cramps or bleeding though. And my ic test was very dark.

I know logically it's not always accurate, and it even said 'not pregnant' at 11dpo when others were positive. Why do we do this to ourselves haha.

anyone else?

Don't forget that the digi's don't take into account that you are already 2 weeks pregnant when your missed period is due so if you add that to what it says you are about right!!
I am pregnant with my 2nd - no symptoms at all. I didn't with my first either, didn't feel pregnant until my bump came!! Not everyone gets symptoms, there are some lucky ones - thankfully I was one of them. Xx

Yeah, I understand it goes from conception. I was expecting 3+ as I'm 24dpo. I've read lots of ladies say they've had the same thing though x

I wouldn't worry too much Hun, at 18dpo mine still said 1-2 weeks and technically if you go by what clear blue say it should have said 2-3 by that time. My ICs were still dark so I ignored it and now I'm 8 + 4 and I'm pretty sure I managed to hear the heartbeat on the doppler today so all is fine. Hope that helps xxx

I should have a tattoo on my forehead 'do not sell me any more tests' haha x

Lol we all do it and cause ourselves the unnecessary worry don't we? I kept taking ICs for a week afterwards even though I always advice everyone else that they aren't designed to show progression lol!
Don't worry Hun I'm sure it's all fine. Just wish we all owned our own ultrasound machines and there would be no need for all this worry then would there lol!

hahaha, this is why I won't let myself get a doppler in a few weeks. I will become a real nutter x

I ordered mine off eBay from Hong Kong which said 5-6 weeks delivery, meaning it would arrive when I was 9-10 weeks, so I thought this was perfect and would stop me being tempted to try it earlier. Well it arrived a week later and I've been trying it for over a week now lol! I was getting annoyed as well coz loads of people say they hear it around 8 weeks so I wanted to hear it and thankfully I did, just about! And df said he could hear it too, like a train, so I wasn't imagining it lol!

I'm 5.3weeks today, and decided to take my last digi. It said 2-3, so needless to say I've been worrying today. No cramps or bleeding though. And my ic test was very dark.

I know logically it's not always accurate, and it even said 'not pregnant' at 11dpo when others were positive. Why do we do this to ourselves haha.

anyone else?

I'm a day behind you and yesterday my digi said 2-3 :flower: xx

I've had the same today at 5 weeks Hun :). We need to try not to worry

Xx

I would not worry, I am 5 weeks 4 days today and I took my first Clearblue digital test 2 days ago at 5weeks 2 days. It was with SMU and it said 2-3 weeks. At first I was also concerned, but then I remembered that I always get darker lines in the afternoon so I took my second one yesterday around noon time and it said 3+. That's it, I'm happy and refuse to take another test....EVER!:wacko: My first ultrasound is Thursday. :happydance:

I 'm 5+6 I *think* (could be a week behind though) and I took one this morning and it said 2-3. I'll take another in a week and hopefully it'll have gone to 3+. I've been doing IC's everyday (bad bther!) and they're pretty dark so I know it's all okay & is probably just my dates that are off. :)

Argh its so hard isn't it... I wish clearblue had never invented these tests! I'm 17dpo today and mine still says 1-2weeks :cry: ICs really faint as well though so not holding much hope.
Fingers crossed for both of us! :flower:

Argh its so hard isn't it... I wish clearblue had never invented these tests! I'm 17dpo today and mine still says 1-2weeks :cry: ICs really faint as well though so not holding much hope.

Try testing during a different time of day. Afternoon and evening times work MUCH better for me than mornings.

Not much help as I've never used a digi. I've always been satisfied with my lines progressively getting darker plus it's expensive but I do understand that it's nice to see 'pregnant' it makes you feel sure and you don't have to worry about evap lines. As a lot of ladies have said, I don't think digis are as sensitive x

Try testing during a different time of day. Afternoon and evening times work MUCH better for me than mornings.

Thanks Hopeful, but I've tested at pretty much all times of night and day! Might just go and do another one now anyway :wacko:

Yay! I think that was when I got mine too! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->