Another Chemical?

prickly

TTC
Reaction score
So Ladies....Anyone think I am headed for another chemical? Am I out this month?

AF is due tomorrow and since early yesterday morning and a little the day before, I have been feeling mild AF style crampy sensations on and off...but yesterday my boobs started with sporadic tingling and sharp stabbing pains...not many, but at times when I have been NOT thinking about TTC - bending ove, at work etc and a sharp tingle / stabbing in my nipple.

Ladies, this happened the last 2 chemicals I had...and since I usually get mild AF cramps 2-3 days before AF, I just assumed I was out and AF was on her way. My ov chart showed a temp drop today..not a huge drop but a drop nevertheless....but I tested with an internet cheapie this morning (not using FMU as it was mothers day and I had pee'd earlier, gone back to bed and used my next urines a few hours later)...anyway, this is what was on the test after 10 mins.

I read the test between 5-10 mins, as per instructions...there was not even a faint line! On route to put the test in the bin 5-10 mins after this...I looked at the test stick again and this was showing on it! Hmm....what do you think? Another chemical?? grrrr!
:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Attachments

• photo (9).jpg
    photo (9).jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
  • photo (8).jpg
    photo (8).jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 12
Hmm maybe not. I had the same kind of test give me the same result once. Only I had accidently grabed them instead of my OPK ones. I had not even O'd yet and got the same line.

Well, just been to loo, wiped (sorry tmi) and very faint pink! So looks like AF is on her way! Guess that answers my question! I think it is another chemical as my boob tingling subsided today...why oh why do I keep getting chemicals??!! :nope::cry:

I would not rely just on the boob tingling. That is also a symptom of AF coming.

I think it is important to know if it is a chemical so can find out if you have a problem. For example low progestrone. I would spring for a First Response test and see what it says. If you are or was pg it will still show positive. That way you can know for sure and speak with your doctor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->