another clomid ? related to ovulation

yes i was surprised he upped me. i was preparing to beg him, but he just looked at all my opks and said that it was time to double the dose. he wrote for 2 refills of the 100 if i need them, and then i'll move on to 2 cycles of 150 mg

I'm glad he upped it for you! That sucks it didn't work though :(

I have never ovulated with Clomid...I'm hoping this time around will work. I don't buy OPKs just bc I never have ovulated so I don't wana spend the money in case it still doesn't work. I also don't temp...I've tried it before, but just too much work for me! I'm trying to let things be less stressful by not thinking about it as much................THIS FAILED WHEN I FOUND OUT 2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE PREGNANT! I am SO SO happy for them but definitely envious. One of them has been trying for 6 months & the other JUST went off BC last month and got pregnant the first round!!

So once again, I've got baby on the brain:roll:

awww! that sucks so bad, doesn't it? i am a nurse and there is another one i work with close in age. last yr we got married 5 days from eachother and both decided to start trying for a baby-this was in may. the beginning of august she told me she was 5 wks pg. i was so happy for her, but sooo jealous. and here i am over a yr later and nothing! i hate it! its hard not to get jealous, mad, sad, etc.

is this your first dose of 150????

Yes my first dose. I'm just super bummed out right now because literally all of my friends and acquaintances are pregnant.

aw:( it'll be your time soon. and you will be the best mommy ever!
its a rough thing to go through.

Okay so I'm on cd21 & I've got this super bad side cramp in my lower stomach. Do u think this could be ovulation related?

Also,how is everyone else doing??

yes! yes! yes! hope it is! i would get to the bumping and grinding:blush:

oh we have been! especially since my hubby just got home from vacation!
Okay so tell me what your thoughts are on this: I get my blood taken for my CD21 checkup on Monday & the nurse calls to tell me my level was a high 2, almost a 3...therefore it was considered 'negative' for ovulation. Yesterday I had some cramping & this morning I wake up to find a pink color in my EWCM. I'm convinced I O'd last night into today... but I'm unsure what a "normal" level is to determine if you've ovualted. I've googled & I've found some sites that say a 2.5 is high enough & others say a 5-10 progesterone level.

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?!?!!?!? I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh we have been! especially since my hubby just got home from vacation!
Okay so tell me what your thoughts are on this: I get my blood taken for my CD21 checkup on Monday & the nurse calls to tell me my level was a high 2, almost a 3...therefore it was considered 'negative' for ovulation. Yesterday I had some cramping & this morning I wake up to find a pink color in my EWCM. I'm convinced I O'd last night into today... but I'm unsure what a "normal" level is to determine if you've ovualted. I've googled & I've found some sites that say a 2.5 is high enough & others say a 5-10 progesterone level.

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING?!?!!?!? I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Brittsho!I asked my doc about progesterone level,and he said it should be higher then 6.But I think everybody different,and you may ovulated on day 21 or 22,so your progesterone only rise up a day after.They told me I didn't ovulate,but sure I did.:flower:

andeia- i just saw that you got a positive on cd 42??? i didn't know!! congrats!

Andeia - your doc told you that you didn't even O & you ended up pregnant?????

andeia- i just saw that you got a positive on cd 42??? i didn't know!! congrats!

Thank you LesleyL.But I'm very scared that I will have a miscarriage,cos my progesterone is so low,and my doc.won't give me anything.He said just wait,and will see what happen.:wacko:

Andeia - your doc told you that you didn't even O & you ended up pregnant?????

Yeah,they said my progesterone too low,and didn't ovulate.I ovulated later then my blood test was down.I keep checking temperatures,so I know I ovulated on cycle day 29.My blood test was taken at day 21.:dohh:

yes i remember you telling me you o'd cd 29. hope its a sticky:) are your hpt getting darker each day???

yes i remember you telling me you o'd cd 29. hope its a sticky:) are your hpt getting darker each day???

I think the test getting darker.:-k
I will go tomorrow for an early ultra sound scan,hope they can tell me what is going on.I don't have any pregnancy symptom,and doc said my progesterone is very low.[-o<

How are you?Did you start your second round ?

thats good that you are having a u/s done tomorrow. i can't wait to hear what he has to say. i hope everything is ok with you and your pregnancy. i start round 2 today...hoping i don't have bad side effects with the 100 mg. i really didn't have any with the 50...

thats good that you are having a u/s done tomorrow. i can't wait to hear what he has to say. i hope everything is ok with you and your pregnancy. i start round 2 today...hoping i don't have bad side effects with the 100 mg. i really didn't have any with the 50...

Hi.Little late update from me.I had my scan and they only found an empty sack,so I have to go back next week.I hope next time it won't be empty anymore.[-o<

How is your second round on 100 mg?What cycle day are you?:flower:

i heard lots of times they see an empty sac. how far along would you be now???? my friend found out and 5.5. wks and all they saw was the sac at the first u/s.

i heard lots of times they see an empty sac. how far along would you be now???? my friend found out and 5.5. wks and all they saw was the sac at the first u/s.

I'm 6 weeks today,scan done at 5 weeks and it was an empty sac.My next scan I 'll be 6 weeks 6 days.I hope for the best.:baby:

But what about you?How is going?

6 weeks already! so excited for you! i hope everything goes ok.

its going ok. don't know if ill o this time around or not. my abdomen still feels different this month than it did on the 50 mg. i get dull cramps and sharp pokes here and there. cd 13 today.......hopefully i will o soon, if i am going to on the 100 mg. did you feel it when you 0'd last month??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->