another clomid ? related to ovulation

aw thank you brittsho. i'm going to make appt to go see doc this week and see what he says. i don't know if he'll put me back on 50 mg or bump it up once i show him the opks. they should tell people that bcp can do this to you. it has now been a little over a year for me since i had a period without the provera. i hate having to take a medicine to make me have a period when its something a woman should be doing naturally.

i did notice, however, i am starting to finally stop stressing about the whole thing. i am not constantly thinking about babies (for now haha). i even went to go see my friend's newborn today and didn't even think about crying:0 which i would have probably done a few months ago cause i was feeling sorry for myself. i'm trying to just be less stressed. i am a naturally anxious, stressed, and jealous person....so this whole situation just has me going nuts. soooo i promised myself i would try to calm down and just let what happens happen.

brittsho-very glad you got af on your own! that is great news. so does that mean your last round of 150 mg worked, and you just didn't fall pg???

also i got to thinking today....what if i did ovulate late in my cycle...like cd 21 or 22? then i wouldn't even know if it worked cd 30 when the doc wants me back for a checkup. just a thought.....

also i got to thinking today....what if i did ovulate late in my cycle...like cd 21 or 22? then i wouldn't even know if it worked cd 30 when the doc wants me back for a checkup. just a thought.....

This is exactly my question! It may work, but I just may ovulate later. I have to call my doctor on day 30 to see if I'm either prego or have a period but what if I just o'd later and it did work? :wacko:

aw thank you brittsho. i'm going to make appt to go see doc this week and see what he says. i don't know if he'll put me back on 50 mg or bump it up once i show him the opks. they should tell people that bcp can do this to you. it has now been a little over a year for me since i had a period without the provera. i hate having to take a medicine to make me have a period when its something a woman should be doing naturally.

i did notice, however, i am starting to finally stop stressing about the whole thing. i am not constantly thinking about babies (for now haha). i even went to go see my friend's newborn today and didn't even think about crying:0 which i would have probably done a few months ago cause i was feeling sorry for myself. i'm trying to just be less stressed. i am a naturally anxious, stressed, and jealous person....so this whole situation just has me going nuts. soooo i promised myself i would try to calm down and just let what happens happen.

brittsho-very glad you got af on your own! that is great news. so does that mean your last round of 150 mg worked, and you just didn't fall pg???

I'm feeling the exact same way! I'm not letting myself stress over this and I have been doing MUCH better around babies and pregnancy announcements. It does hurt but I'm trying not to be such a bitter and jealous person.

Hi girls.I called my gynecologist today,but he was not available,so I spoke with a nurse.She said they will call me back tomorrow with all the information I need.She said they need to check my blood test again,if everything is ok,I may continue next cycle with a clomid or change to something else.:) I'll be back tomorrow what a Doc said.Oh and she said I have to wait anyway until cycle day 35 or 40 before can induce menstruation.:)

Tomorrow is my last day for the clomid, so I won't know until June if it works (seems so far away). I'm convinced if I did ovulate that it would be later in my cycle so at the 21 day check the doc says I haven't, I'll try not to give up hope.

Wow I am the EXACT same way when it comes to being around babies or hearing about them...I'm trying to not let it bother me. I noticed that once I stopped over thinking about the entire situation, my body eventually took note and started working the "right" way again.

hey girls. made my f/u appt. i can't go until monday due to my work schedule. it will be cd 35.

Did you take a preg test? I'd be SO tempted!
Also, does your doctor do a 21 day progesterone check (bloodwork) to see if the Clomid worked?
If it in fact didn't work, ask him to up the dosage...I'm sure he will. AND it definitely could be a HUGE possibility that you O'd later on in your cycle. I know I've read a lot of ladies who have irregular cycles tend to O CD 23 or later.

I'm on day 4 of my clomid and I feel SO crappy. :wacko:
The side effects have been pretty bad from hot flashes/night sweats, nausea, headache, dizziness....and these really unique twinges in my stomach. I also have had severe mood swings...I just started balling yesterday for no apparent reason. I suppose they're worth it if the meds work!!

I spoke with a doc. and she said if AF not come naturally on first clomid cycle,I should wait until day 45 to take any pill to induce AF.Because some people ovulate really late on first cycle(for example day 25-30),we need to wait to see.Wow,that is a long wait,but I will do it.

LesleyL,I think you might ovulated later too,did you have tested(OPK) later on your cycle?If it's me I would to a pregnancy test before induce AF.:)

How is everyone else doing?:flower:

yes i took a dollar tree one 2 days ago...it was negative. i am going to take a first response sat because i am going away again and i need a glass of wine haha. i don't think it worked. i feel no cramping, twinges, nada. i wish he did schedule a blood test on day 21, but he didn't. when i was getting all the neg opks i wanted to call him and tell him, but i was in nj on vacation for day 21. i saved all the opks. i stopped saving them day 18 and stopped doing them around day 22.

If you O'd later in your cycle & BD'd around then, technically a positive hpt wouldn't come for at least another 10-14 days after that. What CD are u on?

Andeia....I've also heard a lot of girls O late in their cycle. I'm hoping I do this time bc my hubby will be out of the country during cd 14-21:dohh:

and last bd on tuesday-so i hope if i did o, i didn't o too too late.

Andeia....I've also heard a lot of girls O late in their cycle. I'm hoping I do this time bc my hubby will be out of the country during cd 14-21:dohh:

Hi Brittsho!Do you checking your temperatures too,or just OPK? My doc said to keep tempting and see what happen.I like it because if I ovulate I can see when my temperatures rise up.:)
Do you ovulate on your own? And if yes it is earlier or later on your cycle?

Hi everyone! I think I ovulated,my temperatures start rising up and my nipples are tender.I felt this last time I ovulated,but it is so late,I'm on cycle day 29.:dohh: But at least I know how long I have to wait for AF to show up.I guess 50 mg clomid is not enough for me,but my doc want me to try one more month on a low dose.Will see what happen.
Anybody have a good news or any update?:winkwink:

hey andeia...that is great news:) nothing new really. im going to test with first response in the am then back to the doc on monday to get the new clomid script.

hey andeia...that is great news:) nothing new really. im going to test with first response in the am then back to the doc on monday to get the new clomid script.

What happened?Did you do the test?FX for you.:flower:

yes. it was neg, of course. i got my script for 100 mg days 4-8 today. the doc says the 50 mg did not work. i showed him all my neg opks and never started af. how are you coming along??? did you o then on cd 29 like you thought???

yes. it was neg, of course. i got my script for 100 mg days 4-8 today. the doc says the 50 mg did not work. i showed him all my neg opks and never started af. how are you coming along??? did you o then on cd 29 like you thought???

Yes,I think I did, but I didn't have a blood test or anything.But I know I did,cos I had a + opks(2 different type),and my temperatures went up too.But 50 mg is not good enough for me either,because I ovulated so late.Doc want me to try one more round,and if it's not help me ovulate earlier,he will up my dose to 100 mg.I'm glad you can start already on 100 mg.:)Keep us or me update.:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->