Another Ebay bargain!

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Well I have to say I've had the pleaseure of meeting the most lovely lady, I bought a crib off Ebay yesterday and the seller was also selling a baby einstien swing which I wanted to get but missed the bidding by 5 mins. I was gutted to say the least when she said she had someone coming to veiw it today so she couldn't sell it to me.

After numerous lovely emails backwards and forwards to her last night she emailed me andsaid that she'd emailed the other person and told them she'd sold it and its all mine for the price on the listing £29.99!! How pleased was I!!!

As my other half has a broken leg due to a recent motorbike accident she even offered to deliver it to our door for free as her daughter goes to dance classes just around the corner from me.

Just goes to show there are some lovely people in this world!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=110251481285&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

Wow hun. I want one of them. That is lovely of her!!!

That's a bargain too, they're usually anything up to £90!

Wow hun. I want one of them. That is lovely of her!!!

That's a bargain too, they're usually anything up to £90!

I think the trick is to look for pick up only as not many people bid on these so they sell alot cheaper!

You meet so many lovely people from ebay. I once met a nice lady who threw a free brand new 100% organic winnie the pooh sleeping bag in for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->