Another evap? Please lend me your eyes :)

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
I went and got a early pregnancy test from Superdrug today (their own brand). Took it after about 4 hour hold (man did I need to go!!) lol.

Anyways, looks like another Evap. I thought I saw a hint of a line but the casing made it so shadowy it was hard to tell..... so I took it apart (yes I know ladies, it invalidates it. But I'm pretty sure it's an evap anyways)

What do you all think. I'm sure there isn't any colour, but why do I keep getting evaps? This is a different brand to the IC I got them on last time. The first photo is around 20 mins later which I know doesn't count but I managed to get a better angle of it. Second photo is within 3 mins and the third one is within 10 mins.
The photo with it in the case around 2-3 mins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8925.jpg
    IMG_8925.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8928.jpg
    IMG_8928.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_8920.jpg
    IMG_8920.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 30
Grr the photos don't show it as well as you can see it in real life :(

I think I see something faint. Good luck! :)

Thanks ladies. I ran it under water to see if it disappears and it didn't but not sure if I see any colour coz it's so faint. I think I will wait till 7:30 ish tonight if I can as that'll be about 5 hour hold and test again. I don't usually have very concentrated urine in the morning as I get up to pee quite a bit.
Still got full Af type cramps which isn't bringing me much hope

The second one is within 3 minutes you say? Because I can see it on there. It's faint, but it would be as it's so early. I'm not convinced that's an evap personally, but you should definitely give it another day or so and try again see what you get.

Good luck :)

Yep second and last was within the specified time and it niggled at me that I thought I could see a line, but the casing of the windows shadowed the test so I ripped it open (well I was careful lol) and took another photo 10 mins later. I'm not getting my hopes up but will re test later.
I'm so thankful to you all lending me your eyes and opinions. You can see it better irl than on the photos but we shall see.

I see t definitely, the casing on those is SO annoying. I think that's the start of a BFP!

i think i can see something faint as well. can't wait to see your next test. hope this is the start of your bfp!

Good luck testing later tonight! Hope its a BFP and not an evap. It is possible to get a BFP (very faint one) at 7DPO. I got my first lines at 6DPO.

Good luck testing later tonight! Hope its a BFP and not an evap. It is possible to get a BFP (very faint one) at 7DPO. I got my first lines at 6DPO.

I had light ones at 7dpo too :)

Than,is ladies you're really giving me hope.

I checked the tests after getting home from the school run (2 1/2 hours after taking the test, so I know the results aren't valid) but here's the photos anyways. Not edited and edited.

Attachments

• IMG_8935.jpg
    IMG_8935.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_8936.jpg
    IMG_8936.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
I had very light ones like this with Superdrug and I was due on today! I got it last Saturday x I'm pregnant btw. I got it confirmed at hospital few days later! Hope it's start of yours x

I had very light ones like this with Superdrug and I was due on today! I got it last Saturday x I'm pregnant btw. I got it confirmed at hospital few days later! Hope it's start of yours x

Thanks for replying huni and congratulations on your pregnancy.
Did your lines get darker in the following days? How did you get the hospital to confirm?

Well looks like it was an evap. I thought i MAY have seen a faint line on this before 3 mins but don't think so any more. It looks pretty negative to me. :( these evaps are getting me down. I'm not going to test any more till 10DPO (Sunday). Good luck everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_8942.jpg
    IMG_8942.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8941.jpg
    IMG_8941.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members