Another HCG level thread...

lovenoel

Reaction score
I know there are a bunch of these threads about varying pregnancy durations and levels, but I can't help myself...

I got my levels drawn at 4w4d (Fertility Friend gave me solid crosshairs on Dec 8th so I'm fairly certain that my ov date is spot on - there was a very clear temp jump as well as a + opk the day prior) and just called the doctor's office this morning to see if my levels were high enough to schedule a scan. They didn't give me the exact numbers, but the lady told me "Oh, your levels are above 3,000 so we can go ahead and schedule you.".

I did get a + pregnancy test at 8dpo so I figured that I must've implanted earlier than normal (which of course made me freak out about ectopic) but is it normal to have HCG at over 3,000 at 4w4d?

I scheduled my ultrasound for the 9th even though I wanted to have it RIGHT NOW...I wanted to make sure that it would be far enough out that we could hopefully see a heartbeat.

Thanks in advance for any input!

Mine were over 3800 at about 4+4. I had an early scan due to previous history and there's just the one there.

Mine was 12,009 at exactly 4+4 and everyone said it was normal. I have my ultrasound Friday at 6+5.

Mine was 18,762 at 4w6d and everything was good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->