ANOTHER hospital trip for me

Gypsy_Punk

Mummy to 3 angels
Reaction score
Only been back at work a day and a half and the TMI mucus thread I posted yesterday has got worse, I have cramping pains now with it. Apart from that I feel fine and look better than I did yesterday.

So I asked my boss who is a mother what she thought and she said green is infection and to phone the hospital for advice now rather than wait til my next scan on Monday...

The hospital told me to go up and be checked over as it might be an infection.

Last night I had a bit of bleeding too and now this discharge is back in full force and is more green than yellow.

They have worried me cos they said movement was still uncommon this early even with triplets and the "tumbleweed" feeling I have had might not be me feeling the babies at all...

I said to my boss I didn't want to rush off so I am leaving within the next hour...I have to go home first to get my notes and then go to the hospital.

Fingers crossed it is something and nothing...I have only been back a day and half at work, I just think it doesn't look good, it's not like they can see what is happening to me, I feel like they might think I am making it up just to go home.

:growlmad::wacko:

Oh no. Bless ya. Hope it's nothing. Let us know. :hugs:

Better to be safe and get yourself checked out. Fingers crossed everythings ok for you hun xxx

Ah sorry to hear your unwell, hope everything is ok x

Thanks girls. I know, it's better to be safe than sorry it's just I am there every week pretty much, my OH joked he thought I was a hypochondriac the other week and now I think other people must think it.

honey you have three babies in there. so you feel everything three times more than the rest of us. i'm sure everyone realises that triplets must affect the body somewhat. try not to worry about others. good luck at the hospital.

abz xx

Sod what work think hon, its best to be checked, you would hate yourself if you left it and it was worth bothering about... everyone of us on here have more issues than normal because of pregnancy, its not an easy thing to go through with a single pregnancy, let alone with 3...

Dont worry what anyone else thinks or says, you 4 come first. Hope it all goes ok xx

Thanks girls. I'd have felt okay if they had said "Oh it's fine we'll just check you at your scan on Monday"

I am going to maternity assessment and they have already informed my consultant I am going up and she is hanging around to see me.

Speak to you all in a bit

xx

Only been back at work a day and a half and the TMI mucus thread I posted yesterday has got worse, I have cramping pains now with it. Apart from that I feel fine and look better than I did yesterday.

So I asked my boss who is a mother what she thought and she said green is infection and to phone the hospital for advice now rather than wait til my next scan on Monday...

The hospital told me to go up and be checked over as it might be an infection.

Last night I had a bit of bleeding too and now this discharge is back in full force and is more green than yellow.

They have worried me cos they said movement was still uncommon this early even with triplets and the "tumbleweed" feeling I have had might not be me feeling the babies at all...

I said to my boss I didn't want to rush off so I am leaving within the next hour...I have to go home first to get my notes and then go to the hospital.

Fingers crossed it is something and nothing...I have only been back a day and half at work, I just think it doesn't look good, it's not like they can see what is happening to me, I feel like they might think I am making it up just to go home.

:growlmad::wacko:

Oh hun, I havent been by my desk all day and I have just seen this. I really hope your ok, will you text me and let me know if your alright Im worried about you now :hugs: xxx

thinking of you honey. good luck xx

Will check on you later, i'm sure it's nothing to worry about.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->