~*Another "How Likely Is It that I Conceived" Thread - Chart Inside *~

hazel924

Please Stick!!
Reaction score
I came off of the pill the end of September. Had my normal flow after that pack. Then I had a 24 day cycle, in which I got a very light period, lasted about 2.5 days.

Now here we are on CD 20 of cycle 2. We are currently NTNP, so let me explain the chart:

On CD 13(AM) - DTD - We thought the window was "closed", so he didn't pull out.
On CD 16 - got a very Positive OPK *YAY*
on CD 16 & CD 17 - we DTD and he pulled out.

Now I am 4 DPO. I have noticed I have been feeling crampy, as if AF is right there. (TMI) CM has been creamy since "O", and I had a vivid dream last night.

I have been obsessing over charts looking to see if DTD 3-4 days before has actually resulted in pregnancy, and there are many charts like this.

What do you think?

Chart:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/37eead

This is just ridiculous - at least say Hi, I'm sorry I can't help you, yadda yadda.

im gonna go with "hi im sorry i cant help you"

sorry hun, i know nothing of charts, but i hope you get the answer you want when you test :)

It's definitely possible, I got pregnant on my first from DTD four days before ovulation. Anyway it is a good sign that your body is ovulating normally after coming off BCP. Hope you get the answer that you want.

Thank you both. We both definitely want to have a baby. Hubby is just waiting to straighten stuff up at work before we officially begin trying

Well it could happen sperm can live for 5 days in you and on the other days he just pulled out which is not very reliable

I will say that my first sign of being pregnant with Rhys was a pain like period pain but I didnt get my period

Hope you get what you want

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->