ANOTHER Lesbian Ladies/Couples Call out... PLEASE READ

MrsMM24

2Moms & TWO DDs, FINALLY!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I wanted to make a call out to ANY and ALL lesbian couples (and those that support the cause) to search other threads and groups that are lacking in action in the past few months. I occassionally see others speak, but because we have become so "thin" there are none of the Wonderful ladies that helped us during our TTC, TWW, etc and I wanted to direct you all to the current spots:

Rainbow Mummies:
https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...s-lesbian-transgender-bisexual-ttc-group.html

Lesbian Couples TTC:
https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/454201-lesbian-couples-ttc.html

Lesbian/Gay Parents:
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-club/405127-lesbian-gay-parents.html

(not specifically same-sex) Considering at home insemination...:
https://www.babyandbump.com/assiste...onsidering-home-insemination-donor-sperm.html

Take a minute while you are reading through posts, and locating, and searching for topics that interest you, to check some of these out. Sorry if the link isn't clear cut, if you copy and past you should be able to log onto it. There are so manyhelpful things, even for those that may not be of the same-sex community. My wife and I are expecting our 2nd in 2/2012 and we are very grateful for the information and GREAT conversation that many of you ladies have provided, and I wanted to not only share that, but also the locations that some women may be interested in finding this information.

Good Luck, :dust:, H&H 9 mos, and :hugs: to those that need any of this...

^^^WSS! I don't fit into your group, but you might find me stalking, lol! I love to see a BFP!

Brilliant girls , love to see your bfp newseven if I don't fit into your groups , loves love right ! Good luck

^^^WSS! I don't fit into your group, but you might find me stalking, lol! I love to see a BFP!

Stalk away!!! :winkwink:

We welcome any and all. BFP for any BnB member is such a happy and exciting thing.

Brilliant girls , love to see your bfp newseven if I don't fit into your groups , loves love right ! Good luck

Very very true, LOVE IS LOVE!

Thank you! GL TTC!! Wishing everyone in need...:dust:

Awwwwwww congrats on your pregnancy and the info is great for anyone who needs it. Hoping you and your wife have a H&H 9 months xxxx

Awwwwwww congrats on your pregnancy and the info is great for anyone who needs it. Hoping you and your wife have a H&H 9 months xxxx

Thanks!!:hugs:

Absolutely loooove the sono pic:happydance:

You and your wife make a beautiful couple! I get so excited to see a BFP! :happydance:

And I am sorry if you feel like you aren't getting the support that you need right now from the boards, but you are always welcome to join us!

A baby is a baby, no matter how you get there. :hugs:

Hi, just wanted to offer my support - I'm not a lesbian but have sometimes wished I was :winkwink: you should ask the admins for a gay parenting forum maybe?

just wanted to say congrats!!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
my sister came out recently, at the age of 45! her 'roommate' was actually her wife. I always thought that was the case, but didnt know why my sister would not tell us. its nice she finally did and I gained a new sister in law. they dont want kids though, my sister works with handicapped children so they are all her kids!

I'm not a lesbian but have sometimes wished I was :winkwink:

LOL is that because men are so useless at times??!!!
my cousin was gay (she passed away thats why I say was), she was in a meeting at work and a bunch of women were complaining about their hubbies. she cooly said 'you need a wife' and it made them all laugh.

Definitely sarah! Two of my favourite people are a gay couple they are fantastic ladies and make me laugh so hard, I just love being around them (sadly we live at opposite ends of the country and only catch up once a year :dohh:) they are tying the knot next year.

Hi, just wanted to offer my support - I'm not a lesbian but have sometimes wished I was :winkwink: you should ask the admins for a gay parenting forum maybe?

:haha: to wishing you were. We welcome everyone. I submitted a request last week when I posted, I am hoping that it is accepted and started. I have come across soooo many women on here and we are all over the place. I just wanted everyone, even those that are not same-sex to know we are all here and there is plenty of ladies willing to talk and help. I will update on whether it starts, and you can "stalk" the Lesbians...:winkwink:

just wanted to say congrats!!!! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.
my sister came out recently, at the age of 45! her 'roommate' was actually her wife. I always thought that was the case, but didnt know why my sister would not tell us. its nice she finally did and I gained a new sister in law. they dont want kids though, my sister works with handicapped children so they are all her kids!

How AWESOME! There is no time, like the present. There are sooo many people that are uncomfortable, and worry about the reaction and changes that they will have to endure, when they are the same as they always were. Look at you, nothing changed, you GAINED... What I am assuming, a more happy sister, and and a great Sister-in-law!!! Tolerance, and acceptance are key....

my cousin was gay (she passed away thats why I say was), she was in a meeting at work and a bunch of women were complaining about their hubbies. she cooly said 'you need a wife' and it made them all laugh.

AWESOME!! It "could" be. :haha: To each their own, but I often say "that's because he is a man.." when I am listening to women complain about their husbands. I however, don't know opposite-sex couples, but I do find it funny how much women have to complain about not being understood by men... Ummm.... women are the smarter species, regardless of what anyone can tell me....:winkwink:

Definitely sarah! Two of my favourite people are a gay couple they are fantastic ladies and make me laugh so hard, I just love being around them (sadly we live at opposite ends of the country and only catch up once a year :dohh:) they are tying the knot next year.

I love the acceptance that I can feel from you all.

Totally tell your friends CONGRATS for me!!! :thumbup:

I wish you only felt acceptance wherever you went! My DD's best friend is gay; he's 15. I feel for him everyday and the struggle he goes through just to feel like he's part of something. But I am also so proud of him for standing up for who he is and the man he will grow up to be!

AWESOME!! It "could" be. :haha: To each their own, but I often say "that's because he is a man.." when I am listening to women complain about their husbands. I however, don't know opposite-sex couples, but I do find it funny how much women have to complain about not being understood by men... Ummm.... women are the smarter species, regardless of what anyone can tell me....:winkwink:

Heck yea we're the smarter ones! Amen to that!! :thumbup:

Hi ladies ,
I hope you get what you need from the board , if not well rally them and threaten a strike.:winkwinki
I wish you only received acceptance , what are people so afraid of ! There's so much ignorance out there.sadly !
My hubby and I have said well be super fine if our girls were gay , as if I'd prefer them to live in denial of their true selves.
I too think life living with another woman would be awesome :haha: there's a reason we live longer :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->