ANOTHER Lesbian Ladies/Couples Call out... PLEASE READ

DESPERADO, please, stalk away! You know we don't mind stalkers!! Infact the journal has converted to reflect TTC and this awful TWW we are in! How are you?

DACHSUNDMOM, thank you! How are you feeling today? We are like a day or so apart correct? So we should be bump buddies!!! FXD!!!

I am fine thank you ,just a bit fed up with my cycle ,lost my baby last month at ten weeks :cry::cry:and I think my cycle is going to be a week late,so wanted my bfp but it's not to be ,Trying to stay strong and positive ,thanks for asking ,xxxxxxxxx

Mrs. M, is there still no luck on getting an asnwer from the board? I don't understand what the problem would be, I think it's a great idea!! Maybe starting up a petition or something might help? I'll sign it for sure!! I mean, there's threads for 35 and over, for teens, for men lol, and they can't even get pregnant! I know, just for me having this over 35 section makes me feel like I can relate more, and that Im not alone. I'm happy you posted this, cuz even though there's not yet a specific thread for lady couples to share support, at least you found us ladies who are here to support you and each other in our ttc and pg's! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->