ANOTHER Lesbian Ladies/Couples Call out... PLEASE READ

So sorry you don't feel acceptance regularly :hugs: Some people are so blinked :nope:

Congratulations on expecting and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :thumbup:

I'm not a lesbian but I do love to see a BFP :)

I wish you only felt acceptance wherever you went! My DD's best friend is gay; he's 15. I feel for him everyday and the struggle he goes through just to feel like he's part of something. But I am also so proud of him for standing up for who he is and the man he will grow up to be!

It helps and will continue to help, to get that type of encouragement/praise from you so no worries.... Continue to encourage his strong behavior. :thumbup:

Hi ladies ,
I hope you get what you need from the board , if not well rally them and threaten a strike.:winkwinki
I wish you only received acceptance , what are people so afraid of ! There's so much ignorance out there.sadly !
My hubby and I have said well be super fine if our girls were gay , as if I'd prefer them to live in denial of their true selves.
I too think life living with another woman would be awesome :haha: there's a reason we live longer :thumbup:

It is amazing to hear these words of support. You all sound like AWESOME parents. Especially realizing that living a life that you are not proud of our comfortable with, causes much more harm.... :thumbup:

So sorry you don't feel acceptance regularly :hugs: Some people are so blinked :nope:

Congratulations on expecting and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :thumbup:

I'm not a lesbian but I do love to see a BFP :)

Thanks MACWOOLY!!

Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife!! Another non-lesbian here (although as another poster said, sometimes I wish I was LOL). Wishing you guys a wonderful, happy and healthy 9 months!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Congratulations to you and your beautiful wife!! Another non-lesbian here (although as another poster said, sometimes I wish I was LOL). Wishing you guys a wonderful, happy and healthy 9 months!!
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you VERY much!!!

I see you are right behind me.... Many happy wishes and lovely blessing for a wonderful 9 months!! :flower:

:dust:Just wanted to check in on you lovely ladies and see how it is going... I hope all is well and that there are some :bfp:s out there. I have come across a few ladies that are over 35 that I have sent to your forums for support, hope they made it to you all safely!

:dust:Just wanted to check in on you lovely ladies and see how it is going... I hope all is well and that there are some :bfp:s out there. I have come across a few ladies that are over 35 that I have sent to your forums for support, hope they made it to you all safely!

How is everything progressing for your family?

So far so good. Check out the Pregnancy Journal for baby Dylan/Dylynn. It is an interesting process this time, a little different that our daughter, so of course we are hoping that that means a little man is in our future. It could also just be that this is the 2nd so things will be a little different. How are you??

So far so good. Check out the Pregnancy Journal for baby Dylan/Dylynn. It is an interesting process this time, a little different that our daughter, so of course we are hoping that that means a little man is in our future. It could also just be that this is the 2nd so things will be a little different. How are you??

I will most definitely stalk that journal! I am doing pretty well, TYVM for asking. Right now is day four of new drugs, so we'll see how that goes...but I am preparing myself to head into the world of IUI/IVF.

Wow, you are your wife look lovely. Although, I do not fit to your group, but I LOVE BFPs as if they're my own. I can't explain my excitement to it, but very happy for you and wishing you a smooth pregnancy and healthy baby. :hugs:

FRAGILEDOLL - Thank you! We appreciate the well wishes, especially since I think we are waaaay more nervous these days that with the daughter, don't think I can explain that.

I am like you, I am all over threads loving the :bfp:s as well. It just warms me to see the happiness and something about the actual look of BFP:flower:

So true, hun.The BFP is just so precious, like you are actually seeing the inner beauty of yourself, and the angels inside making the moment immensely last forever. Hope to see more BFPs, remember me in your prayers. :hugs:

Most certainly are in our prayers.... I hope you can send me news of a :bfp: really soon!!! I will be looking for the news...

Hey MrsMM24 - still supporting you ladies :thumbup:

Read your journal, your challenges with donor sperm etc, it was inspiring, my OH have some issues with him working away and timing of the BD, it helped me put that into perspective - thank you.:flower:

Congratulations on your pregnancy - how exciting!!
And thanks for pointing people in the right direction - you've got my support all the way. My friend & her wife are currently undergoing IVF and my brother is REALLY broody but having to deal with the fact that his fiance doesn't really want kids - I know they could both do with someone to lean on - a gay parents section would be a great idea!

NORTHSTAR - Thanks so much! We appreciate all the support we receive regardless of sex-pref. :hugs: The timing is such an issue but once you can get a better handle on it seems to come together. I am sooo glad that it helped. GL!! I cannot wait to hear of your :bfp:soon... :dust: :dust:

TWINKLE1975 - THANKS!!! We are extremely excited. The 8 year difference between our daughter and Dylan/Dylynn didn't discourage us thank goodness because we are sooo happy right now! I am VERY happy I could be of some help. Sending out plenty of :dust: for your friend and her wife!! I can only imagine what your brother is going through, hopefully there are some good informational threads that can help you inspire, or even help the 2 of them communicate (hopefully change some minds:winkwink:) as it is such a blessing. I TOTALLY have requested a GAY PARENTS sections, buuuut, the admin has not been able to grant that request.... YET! I am gathering some steam to start a POLL/THREAD in support of the thread that they can take a look at and maybe move quicker in taht direction! :winkwink: THANKS!:hugs:

Changed the title, hope to help any ladies out there that are doing thread searches to no avail! I have been getting alot of comments from posts in other threads and so I can point them in the right direction from here so as not to take over those threads... Links on page #1.

How are you all feeling today?

Changed the title, hope to help any ladies out there that are doing thread searches to no avail! I have been getting alot of comments from posts in other threads and so I can point them in the right direction from here so as not to take over those threads... Links on page #1.

How are you all feeling today?

I have been following your journal and I love u ladies ,will keep stalking if that's ok,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->