another month gone :0(

mrs c f

Reaction score
Having a tough month this month. Af arrived today 3 months on from losing my little bean and three monhts of trying again. I thought we would have conceived again by now. Feeling at an all time low. I dont think it helps that someone in my office is 11 weeks pregnant (not planned) and my friend who i sit next to at work is pregnant though she hasnt told us yet but i know she is. So im having horrible jealous feelings that i cant ignor and they are eating me up inside. I really dont know how im going to be able to go to work everyday and face them.

Last month i got a positive ovualtion test after a few days but i didnt get one this month. Arghhhh so we didnt bd much around that time. Was hoping we would be preggers by Xmas.

Is it ever going to happen again? Could do with some positive words from some people that understand how i feel :cry:

I understand how you feel! I had medical management for a mmc at 12 weeks early in September. And it's so silly looking back now but I assumed then that I'd fall pregnant straight away and have my 12 week scan before Christmas. But no look first time trying and nothing the second time either. This is now going to be my 3rd ovulation after mc (when it finally happens) but somehow I've lost all hope that it might result in a bfp. BUT neither of us has a reason to believe it'll take ages. Your chances of falling pregnant are about 30% each month so 3 months of trying isn't that surprising. And with ever additional cycle it takes we're getting our bodies in better shape to carry a bean again. Our bfps will happen and probably a lot sooner than you or I think right now. Lots of :dust: to you! :hugs:

I understand how you feel! I had medical management for a mmc at 12 weeks early in September. And it's so silly looking back now but I assumed then that I'd fall pregnant straight away and have my 12 week scan before Christmas. But no look first time trying and nothing the second time either. This is now going to be my 3rd ovulation after mc (when it finally happens) but somehow I've lost all hope that it might result in a bfp. BUT neither of us has a reason to believe it'll take ages. Your chances of falling pregnant are about 30% each month so 3 months of trying isn't that surprising. And with ever additional cycle it takes we're getting our bodies in better shape to carry a bean again. Our bfps will happen and probably a lot sooner than you or I think right now. Lots of :dust: to you! :hugs:

Thanks hun, thats just what i wanted to hear. I need these words to spur me on. I hate this dark feeling you get evety month when AF arrives. Im focusing on nxt month now. Good luck to you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->