Another movement thread sorry

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Bingles, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Bingles

Bingles Proud mum of one

Over the last week I have been a little worried as I have been coughing and sneezing and blowing my noes and feeling crud and movement has been a lot less than normal. Anyway I was also put on antibiotics too this week for a chest infection anway even though I am feeling what I think is slight movement its not as strong as it it was it like light taps and kicks is this normal?

2. LogansMama

LogansMama Well-Known Member

If I were you, I would assume everything is fine. Sounds normal to me.... Try not to worry.

3. mrsraggle

mrsraggle Wifey & Mummy

I've not been on any medication and have noticed kicks getting fewer and lighter in the last week. I presume with all the Xmas activity and food that baby is just lulled to sleep half the time!

Have a word with your midwife if it's really worrying you though.

4. pinktaffy

pinktaffy Well-Known Member

im a few weeks further than u but i also notticed a slow down in movment for a few days and now shes back to normal. i took anti biotics when i wasnt well at about 20 ish weeks and i was fine they give u the safest ones i really wouldnt worry about them.

p.s hope u get better soon ..hugs..