Another newbie xx

chel27

mum to 3
Reaction score
Hi ya im chel in 27 from milton keynes and i am pregnant with my second child, hope to catch up with you all soon.

xxx

Hi and welcome to BnB, congrats on your pregnancy.

Hey Just wanted to give ya a friendly hello I am new here as well :)

hi divinity thanks for the welcome!! im finding this forum a little tooo confusing lol can anyone tell me how i get rid of the 544 unread posts there is since i have joined because otherwise i will never know who has replied to posts i have done. please help xx

Hey Chel Honestly I wish that I could tell ya how to get rid of that I myself would like to know how to do that hehe I am showing 409 posts on mine however perhaps someone will let us both now hehe(or if i find out i will be sure to tell you and if you could do the same for me) :) I will go take a look around and see if i can fig it out be back to post in a few to let ya know if my findings are a success or if there not haha :)

Hey Chel Ok this is what I think I may have found out ahaha now I don't know if you can make the unread post things go away because I believe they just list all the post from this entire site but I did fig out that if you look in the right corner Just under the number of pages the thread has there are 5 diff categories For Ex:
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
And if you click on Thread tools there is an option to subscribe to a thread and then it gives you a few diff choices I chose the non email one (you will understand better when you check it out for yourself) anyway thats if you wante to be subscribed or if you just want to check up on the posts you have posted at that others have replyed to then you go to user CP its at the very top and it should look something like this
User CP Members List Calendar Chatroom Search Quick Links Log Out anyhow you click on user cp and it will list the posts that you have responded in that others have reply to after you Hope this helps!!! there may be easier ays however i have yet to find them out yet... Good Luck

hey divinity thank you very much for letting me know your findings, that will at least let me know if somone replys to a post that i do lol my unread posts have now gone upto 1549 lol how annoying is that!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. now im gunna bug you even more lol how did you get that baby image at the bottom on your post lol sorry im a bit of a nightmare. this all to much like hard work lol think i need to eat something and fast lol xx

hey im thinking i may of mastered the baby thingy lol well i think i have, we shall soon see lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->