Another Newbie

Jo_2k

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! :hi:

I'm another newbie who has just joined and am looking forward to getting to know you all. Me and Hubby have been ttc for only about 3 weeks but I am so nervous and excited already! I have no idea what I should be doing really (apart from the obvious lol). Just wondered if any of you ladies can give me any tips and advice? I have sort of worked out when I am ovulating but I don't have a regular cycle so it is a little difficult to be exact. The other things I have been doing are raising my bum and hips after roodies :sex: and have been taking folic acid for last couple of months.

Would be most grateful for any help/support/advice and am looking forward to supporting you all in return :hug:

Thanks

Jo

I'm another newbie who has just joined and am looking forward to getting to know you all. Me and Hubby have been ttc for only about 3 weeks but I am so nervous and excited already! I have no idea what I should be doing really (apart from the obvious lol). Just wondered if any of you ladies can give me any tips and advice? I have sort of worked out when I am ovulating but I don't have a regular cycle so it is a little difficult to be exact. The other things I have been doing are raising my bum and hips after roodies :sex: and have been taking folic acid for last couple of months.

Would be most grateful for any help/support/advic:sex:e and am looking forward to supporting you all in return :hug:

Thanks

Jo

helloo

welcome to the site!!

i also have irregular cycles and but havent a clue when i am ovulating!
best advice i can give is have a look around on the site there is plenty of advice and everyone is really helpful! the other advise is keep :sex::sex::sex: lol

good luck in getting your :bfp:!!!

lots of love :hug::hug::hug:

xx

Would be most grateful for any help/support/advice and am looking forward to supporting you all in return :hug:

Thanks

Jo

Hi Jo and welcome to bnb! If you want to make sure you are :sex: at the right time, you need to use an ovulation kit. I have just started with them, as my periods are slightly different each month...have also just started to take my temps each morning alongside the OPK.

Been trying for a few months now so im desperate to see results!!

Also drinking grapefruit juice and taking evening primrose oil is supposed to help your cervical mucas to let the spermies through!

Hope you get a :bfp: soon and if you need any more help just shout

Gill xx:hug::hugs:

Hi there
I'm new myself and have felt very welcomed here straight away.
We've only just started ttc it is very exciting isn't it??
Good luck
xxx

Thank you for all the welcomes and advice - I will definitely be buying some grapefruit juice and Evening Primrose Oil.

Can't believe that I have got into forums and wives tales already lol - I always said we would just see what happens but I am so broody!!

I'm also a little bit apprehensive tho - I have suffered from Emetophobia (fear of vomiting) nearly all my life so condemning myself to what seems like the inevitable is really causing me some concern. I'm not as bad when I'm at home but I work 12 hr shifts from 7am to 7pm so if I get morning or evening sickness I am likely to be at work and I am so scared about getting sick when I'm not at home :cry:

Lots of baby :dust: to you all

Jo xx

Hi,

Am also a newbie this is my second cycle ttc, and the first time I have used opk's, glad I did though as I got a positive opk on Friday, much earlier than the online calenders would have it and I have a regular 28 day cycle.

Good luck to you!

Try getting a good fertility book such as a Zita West one. There is loads of info on here but if you wanna know something in particular just ask! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->