another one bites the dust... at least for a while

andalusi

Reaction score
Well after much debate I have decided to put trying for a baby on hold. This has been a rollercoaster ride since February. First my friend saying he would be my donor since he was ready for a child, then the lack of follow up when I needed him. Cost me a dear friendship. I then went to the fertility clinic and went through debating IVF or IUI. Decided on IVI at home. But now I am just exhausted by the whole thing. I need a breather. My job “might” be relocating to Michigan… which I would not mind doing because I love my job… but it made me think about what would happen if I did loose my job. I make a good salary but no degree so if I loose my job with a kid and being the only support system that would not be a good thing. I have decided to go back to school. It will take me a few years to get a degree and that is something that I can do better without a kid… I know myself… with a kid I would put aside my schoolwork to go play with my baby. I will start to try again in a few years when I am around 42… or I might just decide to adopt… I will decide at that time. I will like to thank everyone who answered my threads and questions for all the advice, information and support. I might come lurk every now and then just to see how things are going for all of you. Sending lost of baby dust your way…:dust:

Hi. I haven't 'talked' to you before but I just wanted to wish you all the best for the future. I hope everything works out for you. Dxxx

Thanks for your reply... wishing you the best to you as well:hugs:

Sounds like you have a good plan. Good luck in school:flower:, and in the near future :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->