Another tale of spotting

Well, the blood work came back Monday at 15,000 which was higher than the previous week's 4300, but the ob was looking to see somewhere in the neighborhood of 24,000. It's now Thursday and I just had another blood draw and have another ultrasound in an hour. Then we can discuss the options. I have a weird cramp in one spot in my lower left abd., and the bleeding has slowed back down to spotting. Also, I notice my hair is back to lots falling out after washing so I'm guessing that hcg is going down. I indulged in reading a bunch of miscarriage loss boards last night, but it's just terribly depressing so I'm going to avoid that in the future. Trying to get back to a ttc frame if mind, but it's hard to start over. I just want to complete my story here in case anyone is in the same boat, so I'll update later.

So the hospital I'm waiting for my appt in just played "twinkle twinkle little star". I almost lost it.

We are all thinking of you!
Keep us posted and good luck today :hugs:

Well this will wrap it up, my levels fell since last week, so that's that. Good luck to all.

Aw Jessi :( Take the time you need to move on. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->